Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY TO TDP! (and everything you'll need to know this weekend)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY TO TDP! (and everything you'll need to know this weekend)

IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!

It's hard to believe, but it has already been 5 years -- half a decade (!) -- since we opened TDP's virtual doors on Black Friday in 2014!
    TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN!

This weekend (Fri 11/29 --thru-- Mon 12/2), we will be celebrating... and YOU get all of the fun and amazing deals in the SHOP!

First and most importantly... THIS IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING! (IT'S TRUE )...

*this sale rate applies to all participating designers at TDP (there are a few exclusions)

In addition... EACH DAY this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun), we will unveil ONE CHALLENGE and TWO FORUM GAMES right here in the "TDP 5th Birthday Celebration" sub-forum.

So get ready... enjoy the EPIC 36-HOUR 70% SALE (and/or the progressive sale that runs through the end of Monday night, as well, at 60% OFF)... and come join in the fun here in the forum all weekend long!

We're glad you're here to help us celebrate!

~ Laura ~

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... whoop whoop!!! sooooooooo glad I found this site a few months back.
    Secondly, thanks for the awesome sale... the only "black Friday" shopping I am doing today... stocked up on a few kits from my wish list and a few I just couldn't resist.
    Now to go play some games.

Comment

This sale is the BEST! I hope everyone is stocking up on all the kits from the most fabulous designers.

Comment

Woot woot! Game on!!

Comment

I cant believe it has been 5 years! Happy birthday TDP!!!

Comment

Congratulations on 5 wonderful years!

Comment

Happy Birthday TDP!!!! This place is my home and I love it here!
              Save

Save

Comment

Happy Birthday!! I just love it here

Comment

Working...
                X