Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | IN THE FOUR-GROUND

Happy Birthday TDP!!
    I can't believe it's been four years already since this place opened it's doors. I swear the people here are the nicest, the designers the most talented, and the celebrations the most fun. I love it here and it makes me so happy to bring another challenge to this party!
    For this challenge, we are going to make layouts with items in the "four-ground". Get it?? Four-ground?? Foreground?? Love this play on words!! So what is this Four-Ground challenge you wonder? Well, YOU get to decide how you want to portray your "FOUR-GROUND". For example, you could choose to use a stack of papers/elements with the photo being the top layer. Or you could have photo / photos with a blurred/bokeh background and a sharp image in the foreground. You could even have photos that are tightly cropped, thus making the subject really stand out. See how flexible and fun this challenge is??

Let me show you my example using Ordinary Day and Ordinary Day Again kits by Akizo as well as Be Inspired N.8 by Dunia Designs template :
    In this layout, I used pictures that had a really blurry background, while my son and his new Lego bus were sharp so you could really see them! I also cropped some shots to show off the details of the bus too. You only have to use one technique, but using a combination of these two helped my photos tell a story.
    So, take some photos and scrap your layout! And don't forget your creation must be made using 100% TDP products and due by 11:59pm ET on Wed 11/28/18. Also, once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, come back here and post your layout so we can leave you some love!
    Last edited by mocamom; 11-25-2018, 12:31 PM.
    Save
    Save

Is the day number missing from the date? D:
    " due by 11:59pm ET on Wed 11/18"
    💎⭐🌹🌑❤️ Gallery | Instagram

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Great catch!!! Thank you!! (and I LOVE your siggy by the way!)

• maddiesh
      maddiesh commented
      Editing a comment
      mocamom thank you!

Here's mine:

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Love, love, love your shadowing Jan! That really makes this photo pop for sure!

Fun Challenge! Here's mine:

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the layering of your elements. It really highlights the owl and the 4's!

here's mine:

thx for hosting this challenge!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhhh I miss Biggby!! I like it so much better than Starbucks and we don't have any here! What drink is that? I always got the Nutty Buddy. Love that you scrapped this!!!

• Jazz2000
      Jazz2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      it might have been nutty buddy - mocha & hazelnut latte.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...motion&cat=519

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh those feet Tiffany. I love baby feet! I really like all your paper squares and how you stitched them down along with the photo. Very cute!
Working...
X