4TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | FOUR SQUARE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | FOUR SQUARE

Happy Birthday to The DigitalPress, we have awesome games, challenges and prizes as a part of our fabulous birthday celebration.

I am bringing you the Four Square Challenge. for this challenge each layout or project must be divided into four equal parts and each part/quarter needs to be scrapped with a different kit. I did have to put my thinking cap on for this one and decided to feature the four seasons of Shadow our cat.
    There is a quote that you can measure the heat of the day by the length of the cat, and that is certainly true of this blue-eyed boy.

I split my background into four sections, kept the same recipe for each square, the same white stroked sized photo and matted that with a solid paper, the title/season at the bottom with some flowers at the top right etc.

I used 4 different Monthly Chronicles Collections: Sorbet, Curiosity, Boho and Cozy

I can't wait to see your take on this challenge.
    Please upload it to The DigitalPress Gallery and to this thread so we can leave you some love.
    If you have any questions, please tag me (@Stefanie)

You will have from when the challenge goes live until 11:50 pm ET on Weds 11/28.

Fun challenge! Here's my plan for 2019:

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Great ideas for filling 2019 with good things.
      Thanks for playing along with this challenge.

Here's mine:

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Super mix of kitty goodness, love the variety of photos, in shape and number. Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

My computer messed up mine and I had to re-do. ugh!

the for hosting this challenge!

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      I am so sorry that you had to re-do the layout - such a frustration. Love this version though, sweetness overload, love the kiddies all at the same age.
      Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

I wanted to try and create a cohesive look even though it was such a divided layout. Fun challenge.
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-heart&cat=519

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it, well done on using 4 different kits to look like one cohesive kit.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge.
Working...
X