X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary
    started a topic 4TH BIRTHDAY GAME | IN-FOUR-MAL CHIT CHAT

4TH BIRTHDAY GAME | IN-FOUR-MAL CHIT CHAT

Welcome to our 4th Birthday and Black Friday celebration!! I can't even believe that it has already been four years since The Digital Press doors opened. I can still remember the excitement and work that went into getting things ready, just like it was yesterday.

During the last four years I have been lucky enough to help Laura run things behind the scenes, and make The Digital Press my scrapbooking home.

​​​​​​For our birthday this year we have a bunch of games and challenges planned to help us all celebrate and have fun, but in this thread we are just going to chit chat. Let me know if you were here from the beginning, or if you are new(ish) to TDP. Once you have shared that let's just chat! Feel free to show off your goodies that you have purchased, tell us how your holiday weekend has gone, what color of shirt you are wearing, or anything that you want to talk about.

THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY 11/28 AT 11:59PM ET

One winner will be randomly selected to win a free shop collab of the winner's choice.

• maddiesh
    commented on 's reply
    corrin, thank you! <3 That's just rawrsome :3
    Hillary, thank you so much! I hope to get more involved during December!

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    I hope that your life will settle down for you soon, and you join in more often.

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahahaha

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    Well hang on-to your seat because there will be more Digi-Morphs next year! *throws confetti*

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man! That must have been quite the deadly combination. I hope that you are feeling all better now.

• Jazz2000
    replied
    I'm recovering from the weekend. Shopping and drinking. I went with some friends on a trolley/bus tour of city lights. One friend made incredible drinks (strong and delicious); between the alcohol and stop/go motion of the bus, I started to feel sick. instead of small business Sat, I spent it mostly in bed. never again. While the lights were pretty, I felt it wasted the whole weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Jazz2000
    commented on 's reply
    Your English is better than my Swedish! I would love to see photos of your TN's! Can't wait.

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    ooh I hope the DD goes well, there are lots of great festive journal cards in the store so I hope you found some that are perfect for you! And happy anniversary - 11 years scrapping is great, and fingers crossed for many many more to come!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    wow, you must have been in your kitchen preparing FOREVER!! And now definetly are due a break and some scrap time!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    stalk at will Kat!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    hi Maddie, it is great to see you! My youngest loves your dinosaur siggie!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    Your English looks/sounds perfect! We are always happy to help if there is something you get stuck with, so it would be lovely to have you join in with the challenges and chatting, and scrapping too (I am impressed that you scrap in so many different formats!). Be brave, jump in! <3

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad you are back too!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    lol, I did have a nice next to last Thurs in Nov - thanks for asking!!
Working...
X