No announcement yet.

4TH BIRTHDAY GAME | IN-FOUR-MAL CHIT CHAT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes! I can’t remember how long I’ve been here as a designer! I do remember being excited for the shop opening!
    I did all my Black Friday shopping from the sofa and am currently waiting for a good moment to put up our tree. I should have put it up a week ago since we need to leave it sans lights and decor for a few days to let the bulldog get used to it. It’s a good thing she is short. I don’t have to leave too much of the bottom free of ornaments! 😂

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I have had to leave the bottom half of our tree un-decorated for the last few years, but because of my kids. LOL

I come here on and off.....I've been digiscrapping for 11 years now! Today, I specifically came looking for Christmas journaling cards for my DD project that I'm doing via PL app this year!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I hope that you found some! I know that there were a few Christmas kits with Journaling cards that hit the shop this weekend.

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      ooh I hope the DD goes well, there are lots of great festive journal cards in the store so I hope you found some that are perfect for you! And happy anniversary - 11 years scrapping is great, and fingers crossed for many many more to come!

my first layout was in march 2015, when I posted a page for the Digidares blog. After, some of my CTs come here (Dunia, MEG Designs) and I become a creative team member (with a break) and now I'm back (since few months) and am very very happy to be part of this wonderful family

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      We were sure glad to welcome you back!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you are back too!

Hi! I have been lurking around here since 2015, but I haven´t been as active that I wanted to be. Mostly because I don´t feel confident in writing in english (I´m from Sweden) and I haven´t taken the time to learn how the forum and the gallery works. I want to learn and be able to participate in the challenges and have the courage to put my work up in the gallery. We'll see how that goes...
    I'm a digital, hybrid and physical scrapper and I do pocket pages, TN's and occasionally traditional LO's.

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, Ann-Sofie welcome. It must be challenging to do all of this is a different language. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help. We have a variety of European folk that might be able to help language wise. I admire the variety you enjoy creating. I really admire pocket pages, always enjoy seeing others' lives.

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      Your English looks/sounds perfect! We are always happy to help if there is something you get stuck with, so it would be lovely to have you join in with the challenges and chatting, and scrapping too (I am impressed that you scrap in so many different formats!). Be brave, jump in! <3

• Jazz2000
      Jazz2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your English is better than my Swedish! I would love to see photos of your TN's! Can't wait.

I was on Laura's CT when TDP first opened its doors, but real life happens, and I don't scrap as much as I used to. I mostly come back here and visit during special occasions such as this. It's nice to see the familiar faces, and drool over the lovelies in the shop. And I am wearing a blue shirt today.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Angie! *waves frantically* It's good to see you!

I am just lucky that I visited the site today because life has been incredibly crazy for the past 2-3 months. Even moved for my current job.
    The first time I visited this site was because a designer had a freebie back in 2016 LJS a designer I used to follow. The freebie that made me create an account was 2016 RIO.
    The first time I posted a layout using a product sold here was when I was in the amazing CT of Love it Scrap it. But still I didn't actually buy it. http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...wer350&cat=500

💎⭐🌹🌑❤️ Gallery | Instagram

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      hi Maddie, it is great to see you! My youngest loves your dinosaur siggie!

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that your life will settle down for you soon, and you join in more often.

• maddiesh
      maddiesh commented
      Editing a comment
      corrin, thank you! <3 That's just rawrsome :3
      Hillary, thank you so much! I hope to get more involved during December!

Happy Birthday TDP! Wow, can't believe it's been four years already - and yup, been here from almost the start (can't remember, don't think I was here on launch day ... ?). Actually, have been with several of the designers for more years than that ... but not in a stalker-ish way ... nope ,not at all.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      stalk at will Kat!

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahaha

Happy Birthday, TDP! I've been here for almost 3 years, but should be more active! One of my favorite challenges is Digi-morph - I've done a few and want to do more!
    I just finished eating a supper of various Thanksgiving leftovers. I hosted a Thanksgiving Eve dinner for 14 of my husband's family, then a Thanksgiving Day meal for more than 40 of my relatives! Lots of fun, but I'm getting sick of leftovers!! LOL

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      wow, you must have been in your kitchen preparing FOREVER!! And now definetly are due a break and some scrap time!

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Well hang on-to your seat because there will be more Digi-Morphs next year! *throws confetti*

I'm recovering from the weekend. Shopping and drinking. I went with some friends on a trolley/bus tour of city lights. One friend made incredible drinks (strong and delicious); between the alcohol and stop/go motion of the bus, I started to feel sick. instead of small business Sat, I spent it mostly in bed. never again. While the lights were pretty, I felt it wasted the whole weekend.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man! That must have been quite the deadly combination. I hope that you are feeling all better now.
Working...
X