3RD BIRTHDAY GAME | MISUNDERSTOOD LYRICS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3RD BIRTHDAY GAME | MISUNDERSTOOD LYRICS

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend! Happy 3rd Birthday TDP! We appreciate our customers and you are the real celebration this weekend! I hope you’re have a blast

I want to hear your funniest misunderstood lyrics. With little kids, I know this happens a ton! I can’t even type what Ian thought the words to Thunderstruck were! Or Uptown Funk either. 😂

Anyone who participates in this game between now and the end of Wednesday 11/29 (at 11:59pm ET) will be entered into a random drawing to win $5 to spend in my shop at TDP!

When my brother was younger, he thought they lyrics to Every Time You Go Away were "every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you" (instead of me with you). He didn't understand why the singer didn't just go to the grocery store and get another steak!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that is hilarious. LOL

There's a song in Dutch called 'banger hart'.
    One of the phrases goes like:
    ‘t Kan zo niet langer anders keert het zich nog tegen mij
    I always understood "scheet" instead of "keert"
    Scheet means sh*t in Dutch. Sorry for my inappropreate language.

Comment

This is misunderstood "lyrics" to a prayer rather than a song. The prayer of contrition says "Oh my God, I am heartily sorry...." As a child,I wondered why someone would be "hardly sorry."

Comment

We still sing "Hark the Harold Angels sing" here at Christmas. My baby girl at the time was an angel in a concert and was not happy that angels were called Harold.
      ]e

Comment

• littlelamm
        littlelamm commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHAHA!!

While on a cousin trip to the San Juan Island about 18 years ago we were jamming to 80's music while playing cards. During Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name" one of my cousins belted out "shot through the heart and you're OKAY" instead of "shot through the heart and you're to blame". The funniest thing was that he is a Doctor. We still laugh about that when we get together.

Comment

• littlelamm
        littlelamm commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahaha!!!!

ROFL. my sister in law always thought the lyrics to Maxwell's - Til the Cops Come Knockin were Til the COWS come knockin. ROFL!!

Comment

• littlelamm
        littlelamm commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG!!! That is hilarious!!
    Working...
    X