3RD BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | RULE OF THIRDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3RD BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | RULE OF THIRDS

Hello everyone! I have another challenge for you in celebration of our 3rd birthday! And this one is going to be fun!

My challenge to you is to create a layout or project that follows what we're calling 'the rule of thirds' ... you must include three of anything and everything that you use on the page. That means if you use photos, there must be THREE photos ... if you use papers, you must use THREE papers ... if you use a flower, you must use THREE flowers and so on! And you can recolor items as long as the original item is used 3 times!

I found this challenge to be SO FUN! I hope you will as well! Here is my page for the challenge ...

(credits: Documented templates by Anita Designs and About [Family and Home] by Anita Designs and Designs by Soco)

I cannot wait to see your pages! Have fun with this challenge!

Rules:
    1. You must create a layout or project that features includes 3 of anything and everything that you use on your layout/project
    2. You must use 100% TDP products
    3. You have from now until 11:59 ET on Wednesday, 11/29, to post your layout in the gallery and link us up in this thread.

Winners will be selected randomly and announced in the newsletter on Friday 12/1, so please make sure that you're subscribed to the TDP newsletter!

Fun challenge and great sample layout! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!
    -----KRISTA-----

Comment

3 photos, papers, deer, and text areas. Here's mine:

Comment

• anrobe
        anrobe commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your page! So beautiful!

Here's mine.
      I loved this challenge.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-world&cat=500

I used 6 background papers. Hope that's ok?

Comment

• anrobe
        anrobe commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a fantastic page!

Fun challenge! Here's one from me:

Comment

• anrobe
        anrobe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for joining in! Such a cool layout!

That was such a fun challenge! Here's mine: 3 pictures, 3 solid papers and 3 patterned, 3 times the same elements: paint, beads, buttons, wordart, stitches, bandaid. And even 3 lines of text (although I have to admit it wasn't on purpose! LOL).

Comment

• anrobe
        anrobe commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww poor thing! What a pretty page!

Happy birthday TDP!
      Fun challenge! Here is my layout.

Comment

• anrobe
        anrobe commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your take on the challenge! Thank you for joining in!
    Working...
    X