Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3RD BIRTHDAY GAME | NEVER HAVE I EVER

Hi everyone!!

I am thrilled to be here on time for the 3rd Birthday of The Digital Press!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TDP!!!

The backstage is buzzing like crazy! The team worked very hard to bring you only the best and on top of { the store HUUUUGGIEST sale of the year } (I am French, I can make my own English words if I want to!! lol ) we have challenges, games and of course, prizes for you!!
    Are you ready?! Game on!!

Don't laugh but I have never played that game before. For me this is a game I only saw in the too numerous American TV shows I watch and it looked to me as it is often a drinking game lol
    Well, I am sorry, I don't have any drinks to offer (unless maybe you grab my drinks related digital kits in my store of course but I sure hope we can have fun!

So, let's see.... How can I start this game...

I have never been to homeland America (I went to Hawaii for the first time this year but that was my first American experience ever! Awesome by the way )

So now it's your turn! Let's get this party started!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME EXPLANATION

...the first participant in this game (me ) will begin by stating something she has never done before;
    the next participant needs to be someone who has done that... and then she must leave a new "I have never" for the following participant... (and so on... and so on...)
    Anyone who participates in this game will be entered into a random drawing to
    win $5 that can be spent in my shop at TDP. All game entries will be due by 11:59pm ET on Wed 11/29

(The randomly picked winner will be announced in the following newsletter on Friday 12/1)
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 11-26-2017, 01:28 AM.

I live in America, but I have never had a daughter.

My Gallery

Comment

I've had a daughter but I've never been to Florida

Comment

I saw amazing photos from Florida but I've never had more than 3 coffees in one day

Comment

I sometimes have more than 3 coffees in one day but I have never been in Asia.

Comment

I haven't been to Asia yet either - but the tickets are booked and we leave on the 6th of December so I will have been to Asia this year!

I have never driven on the right hand side of the road. Strictly a left side here, even though my Hubby has driven us in Germany and the USA.

Comment

I always drive on the right side, what would be recommendable in Europe *lol*

I never ate scallops
              --- ASTRID ---

Comment

I ate scallops once, but I got sick. Never ate them again.
                But I have never went sailing.

Comment

I've gone sailing and really enjoyed it, but have never gone bungee jumping.

Comment

I have been bungee jumping - can't say I recommend it but perhaps that's because I did it over a dirty waterway and got a huge mouthful! But never have I spent more than two weeks, out of my house, on holiday.

Comment

I have! 15 days in Europe! Never have I ever been to Africa though.

Comment

So fun to see what you all have done or not done!
                        I wish I'd been to Africa but I'll have to pass cause I didn't. I hope someone has!! Keep them coming!!

Comment

I've never been to Africa either, so I guess I'll check back later...

Comment

I've been in Tunisia when i was a teenager. It was really beautiful.
                            I've never surfed

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

I keep checking back, but I seem to have led a very sheltered life!! Finally something I have done (or at least tried!)

I have surfed, just this summer! Yay!
                              But never have I ever broken a bone in my body

Comment

• caliten
                                caliten commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I've broken two bones - at the same time. It was not fun.
                            Working...
                            X