3RD BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | ALL ABOUT THREE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3RD BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | ALL ABOUT THREE

Hello there and welcome to The Digital Press' 3rd Birthday Party Bash!
    We love celebrating and let's be honest any excuse for games, laughter, sales and extra scrapbook layouts completed for our albums is all good.
    I am up with the first challenge for you and it is .....drumroll here....

My challenge to you is to use the number 3 or the word THREE featured prominently in your title somewhere, that's it!
    One winner will be chosen randomly to win a $10 voucher to The DigitalPress Store.

Rules:
    1. You must feature the number 3 or the word "three" prominently in your title.
    2. You must use 100% TDP products, ie goodies in available in the store now.
    3. You have from now until 11.59 ET on Weds 11/29 to post your layout in the gallery and link us up in this thread.
    Winners will be selected randomly and announced in the newsletter on Friday 12/1, so please make sure that you're signed up for that.
    Last edited by Hillary; 11-24-2017, 01:18 PM.

That was a fun challenge. Here is mine

My Gallery

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing along with my challenge, such handsome Dudes - they must fill your life with joy!
      Great use of the 3 in the title.

Here's mine. Loved the challenge!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...pshots&cat=500

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sarah, love the large photo showing off the majestic beauty of the landscape so wonderfully. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

My layut with the 3rd birthday of my 3rd boy

Last edited by Anne PC; 11-25-2017, 05:17 PM.

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Goodness me, such sweetness. Love the way the cut out shapes draw attention back to the photo. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Here's mine:

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the tone on tone perfect title, fabulous playful heart shaped cut-out is super delightful. Love horses. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Here's mine:

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect, love the relaxed design of the photos. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Thank you for the challenge!

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Simply fabulous, love the title work, playful use of the TV's and the paper layers. Totally rocked it, thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Oh my! Well that was a challenge! I so wanted to participate but life was conspiring against me. Have broken my work-week bedtime rule and scrapped like a crazy woman! Thank goodness for Karla's mellow yellow kit that coordinated so well. Thanks for the birthday fun!

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry life has dealt you a hand this week. Love the sweet happy yellow colour pallete and the fabulous dotty 3. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
Working...
X