2ND BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | TAKE 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ND BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | TAKE 2

Today is the last day of our Birthday Celebration, I hope you have had some fun playing the games and challenges, and helping us celebrate turning 2!

The challenge I have for you today, is a "take 2" challenge - that is "take 2!" like a movie director shouts when they are re-shooting a scene, then they slam the clapper board shut and the actors do it over again. We would like you to chose a layout or hybrid project from the gallery by any scrapper other than yourself, and take 2, do it over, scraplift it! Please post here a link to the original page, and then your version of it too.

Here is the page I chose to "Take 2" - Devoted by Loreta Labarca

and here is my take (using the TDP Designer collab - One, and Rachel Hodge - Birthday Set)

That is it, nice and simple, so have fun and show me your clever take on someone else's page!

There is of course some fine print...
    1. You must make a brand new page, based on the page or project of a gallery member who is not yourself.
    2. You must post the original page, and your "Take 2" of it in this thread.
    3. You must use 100% TDP products.
    4. You must load your image into the challenge gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on Thursday 30th November (11/30) to be eligible for an entry into the random draw to win a prize.

I have admired this layout by Amson from the first time I saw it in the gallery:

This is my take. Simple, but that photo makes me happy. Supplies used: Karla Dudley – psych; Karla Dudley & France M designs – siblings; Karla Dudley – holly

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      that is a stunning page by Carolyn (Amson), and your take 2 is wonderful! I love the pretty little detail at the bottom, and wow what a photo! thanks for playing along!

I lifted this one

and here is my page

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      love it Lorry! that glitter star paper is so festive, and I love your wide border and then there is lots to see in the middle. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

I love kraft and cardboard so I am going to lift this wonderful layout. Love the kit she used so now I have to buy it to make my layout. Back in a bit with mine:

Here’s mine:

Last edited by jang; 11-28-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      aww, sweet! and the perfect colours for you photo! Thank you for joining in

I loved this page from Pheeebzzz:

And here's my take on it:

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      ooh I love the wooden background paper for your page Jenni, and a great scrap lift! Thanks for playing along

I am going to try my hand at scraplifting this gorgeous layout.

And finally able to post my take:

Last edited by Stefanie; 11-30-2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I love the white space of this beautiful page by weaselwatchr...

and my page...

Last edited by chigirl; 11-29-2016, 08:05 AM.
      Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        that is lovely Judy! Thanks for joining in!
    Working...
    X