Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Birthday Challenge | Terrible 2's

Hi Scrappers!

Having a 2 year old at home myself, I can tell you that every day doesn't go perfectly. Sometimes we see those "Terrible 2's" come creeping out. Although we sometimes want to forget them, there are terrible moments that are worth capturing and remembering with your scrapbook layouts. While these might not have been our best moments, they shape who we are and become part of our family's story.

My challenge for you today is to scrap a "terrible" moment. It can be something that has happened to you, someone you love, or a moment in history that was so not good. Some ideas include:
    • A terrible haircut
    • A terrible day
    • A terrible idea
    Here's a layout that I did that captured a not so great day for our family...

The rules:
    Your layout must contain 100% TDP products
    Layout should be posted in the TDP gallery and shared in this thread.
    A winner will be randomly drawn from all entries submitted by 11:59pm on 11/30
    --- KATIE ---

Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• KatieFLapple
      KatieFLapple commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww, poor little sister! That is so hard! Thanks for playing along, Judy!

Comment

• KatieFLapple
      KatieFLapple commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, that stinks! Glad it was at least salvageable and not a total loss! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Comment

• KatieFLapple
      KatieFLapple commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no, Stefanie! That really does make for a terrible day. Especially when it is on a Monday! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Great challenge! I have been meaning to scrap this photo & memory for a while...

Comment

• KatieFLapple
      KatieFLapple commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor girl! I hope she is back to dancing!

Comment

• KatieFLapple
      KatieFLapple commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor guy! I love the pop of color on this layout. It really works with the grey and black!
Working...
X