2ND BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | NUMBER 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ND BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | NUMBER 2

It's our 2nd birthday! That means we've got a lot of fun and games planned for you! I'm going to start out our challenges with the NUMBER 2!

Today's birthday challenge will be to create a layout with the 2 of everything!

The topic of your layout is completely up to you, but you must have 2 of each item that gets used (i.e. 2 patterned papers... 2 solids... 2 photos... 2 of each element you choose... etc.)

Here is my page:

05.28.2016-Happy-Thoughts by farrahj, on Flickr

I always love playing along with your celebrations and games:

I used 2 papers, banners, stitching, hearts, staples, word art, photos, flowers, foliage and the date and journaling are another two of the same hand writing fonts.

Comment

fun challenge, i'll be back with my page

2 solid papers
      2 patterned papers
      2 photos
      2 paint splats
      2 ribbons
      2 flowers
      2 leaves
      2 word bits
      Last edited by chigirl; 11-25-2016, 03:59 PM.
      Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

Fun challenge! Here's my take, with 2 papers, 2 photos, 2 square cards, 2 flowers, 2 leaves, 2 labels, 2 staples, 2 word strips, 2 snowflake stickers, 2 ornaments stickers (the "joy" and the blue ones in the lower right corner) and even a 2-words title!

Comment

great challenge, I'll to come back with a page. but this week-end is very buzy at home....

Comment

2 solids, 2 patterns, 2 photos, 2 flowers, 2 word arts, and 2 text boxes

Comment

Here is mine.

I used 2 photos, 2 patterned papers, 2 flowers, 2 buttons, 2 strings, 2 pieces of washi tape, 2 star scatters, and 2 word arts.

Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge, Farrah!

Last edited by Hillary; 11-25-2016, 07:53 PM.

My Gallery

Comment

okay, hopefully I don't miss anything: two photos each with two filters applied (black & white and hard landscape), two patterned papers, two journaling cards, two word art strips, two stamps, two vellum stickers, two 'paper' stickers (camera & geotag), two journaling tabs, two blocks of journaling, two sets of stitches, two staples, two star buttons, two fonts, the date is written twice, a two-word title.....oh drat, only one alpha.

Comment

2 photos
                  2 rectangles of each paper used
                  2 leaves
                  2 flowers
                  2 sets of stitching
                  2 buttons used 2 x's each
                  2 theme ellies
                  Words used twice (one word tag & 1 journaling)

Comment

this was so tricky!! but I think I did it

I have - 2 photos, 2 patterned papers, 2 plain papers, 2 journal cards, 2 star scatters, 2 gold stars, 2 word bits, 2 red & 2 blue flowers, 2 sets of 2 staples, 2 green dots twice, 2 sets of 2 washi tapes - phew!
                    Last edited by corrin; 11-27-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Had to document that we still have geraniums at the end of November. Have never seen this before.

Comment

Working...
                      X