11/28 | Scrap Your Holiday Cards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/28 | Scrap Your Holiday Cards!

Now that Thanksgiving is over (I'm stuffed still!!!) it is officially time to start getting all the holiday things in order! It is TIME to start getting those Christmas (or holiday if you prefer!) Cards made up & sent to the printer so you have time to address & mail those beauties out!

Do you make yours by hand with paper & all the goodies or do you make them digitally? I am doing both again this year! Last year I made ours Digitally- here's what they looked like:

This year I'm using some awesome products to help me design my cards!
    I used Little Lamm & Co's: Believe│6x8 Album Templates and Believe│Date Overlay Stamps & Brushes
    Here's a preview of my card (I'm just waiting for one stubborn school picture!):

A few of my friends here at TDP gave me their cards to show you too!

This one is by Krista:

Erin's:

SO- Let's get started on your cards & show me those babies!

Now for the rules:
    1. All pages must use 100% TDP products (including freebies)
    2. Pages must be uploaded to the Challenge Gallery and linked here in this thread by 11:59pm EST Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015.
    3. Have fun!!

A random winner will receive a print voucher for 70 cards from Picaboo!

UPDATE: the winner has been chosen, and you will find information HERE in the last post of this thread!
    ~ Laura
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 12-08-2015, 03:02 PM.

I love Holiday Cards- making them, sending them, receiving them!
    -----KRISTA-----

Comment

Here's the front and back of the cards I made for this year. I used Let's Plan | December by Mommyish and Mari K. The family photos we took for these cards were not what I'd hoped for, so we went with the photo mosaic of some of our best photos from this year converted to black and white since the colors were all over the place. The covered up part on the back includes some information about our house.

Last edited by caliten; 11-28-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• miimsgirl
        miimsgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        how fun is that - I Love how you also have the information on there. - I might have to use that idea.

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the info graphic back side! So cool!

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        That is way cool! Love it!

LOVE your cards Amie!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Now if I could ever get my lil guys' preschool pic... sheesh!

Loving all the christmas cards. We have never ever taken photos for a christmas cards so I cant make LO out of them I do love watching everyone else's layouts though !

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you see Carries card? You could just use a few favorite shots of kids or pets We didn't do family photos this year either but kids school pics work!

• biancka
        biancka commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought those were here photos for their christmas card Totally got it wrong !!

I made a card I used Mommyish - Rockin' Retro Christmas (kit) and LJS Designs - Daily December | Templates With Word Art. I had a lot of fun making this card.......If printing of these cards wasnt so expensive I would totally send these out as our card this year But with more than 60 cards to send and postage costs at a premium over here....it's just too much using these.

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOVE it! You're right tho about getting them printed, etc. Hopefully you win the prize of 70 print credits! :D

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        Love your card Biancka! The b&w photos are perfect.

• biancka
        biancka commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Amie & Lorie <3 !!

I just bought Taz's winter hat so I'll be putting his hat on and taking over to the park in the early morning so I can get a frosty morning pic of him for our digital card this year. We have no snow so a frosty morning pic is about as wintery as I can get right now.

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cant wait to see it! Frosty mornings look beautiful for winter! :D

The front

Inside

Used

Sparkle & Shimmer by studio flergs and mommyish
      Last edited by lmjrocko; 11-28-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• biancka
        biancka commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it !! You used the perfect collection for your card

uuum had to dig a little because I have a new computer & I am in the process of migrating all my stuff.

Here is one from 2012

Comment

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations to Carrie (caliten), who was randomly selected as the winner of TDP's Scrap Your Holiday Card Challenge!

Carrie, please check your forum messages (there should be a link at the very top right of your screen if you scroll all the way up to the top of this page)... as I've just sent your prize info to you!

CONGRATS! and thank you all for playing along with us during our First Birthday celebration a week ago!
        ~ Laura ~

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay Carrie!

Congratulations, Carrie !!!!

Comment

LOVE your cards

Comment

Working...
          X