No announcement yet.

11/28 | Birthday Celebration Game: I've Never

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have danced the tango (ballroom dancing as a PE class in college!) but I have never cooked anything in a deep-fat fryer.

PS - thanks for moving that along Nemla. I would have changed it had it hadn't been picked up when I checked in this morning.

Comment

I watched my mom cook things in a deep-fat fryer (so pretty close!) but I've never driven cross-country (which I very much hope changes someday!).

My Website

Comment

I've driven cross-country (in France and Switzerland, so it's like I crossed one or two US states, but it still counts, right? ) but I've never had kids!

Comment

I've had a kid, but I have never driven a motorcycle.

Comment

I drive a motorcycle every week but I have never been to Europe.

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

I've been to Europe (well, some parts - would love to do more!!), but I've never had chicken pox, mumps OR measles! (score to the way to avoid many childhood illnesses!!)

Comment

I've had chicken pox (and maybe measles, not sure!) but I've never broken an arm or leg. (Considering how clumsy I am, this is nothing but a miracle! LOL)

Comment

I've had chicken pox (when I was 5; it was a mild case but I brought it home to my little brother and he had the bumps ALL OVER!) . . .

. . . but I've never been within hand-shaking distance of a famous person.

Darn! I had tried to post this earlier but some glitch prevented it from posting. I was surprised to come back and see the page was still frozen up. I've never broken a bone either, so now I can't be next but I tried hard to think of the above response and don't want to just delete it.

My Website

Comment

• chloe
                    chloe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, forget about broken bones, yours is much more fun! LOL And actually I had chicken pox when I was 5 too, and passed it on to my the 3 months old brother too! Our poor parents!

I've broken a bone (actually, both bones in my forearm at the same time) AND I've been within hand-shaking distance of a famous person (Mark McGuire, who was a first baseman for the Oakland A's baseball team, and was on the t-shirt of just about every boy in my junior high school, at a tiny little restaurant in my hometown) but I've never gone backpacking (camping, or wandering across a foreign country).

Comment

I've been camping (in a tent) & it's just not my thing. However, I can now say that I did do it! LOL! but I've never gone surfing.

Comment

I've been surfing but I've never been to Kansas (or Iowa, Nebraska, or any of those other flat states in the middle of the US).

Comment

Working...
                      X