• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical Education Part 1 - Using Journaling Cards to Create Greeting Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone's cards are so cute!!

Comment

Great cards! DH and I have an anniversary coming up this weekend. I wonder if I have any journaling cards that would work...
      (Updated signature coming one of these days!)

Comment

• marikoegelenberg
        marikoegelenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sure there will be something!

I made a little card to give with some flowers to a friend. I have to admit I am a little disappointed at how it looks, you can't tell that I spent AGES stitching the little black dots (far tooooooo long!), and I think it wasn't until the yellow flower that I hit a nice and neat strategy. I hope we aren't getting graded on this homework, I'm not sure I'd get a good grade, but the card is sweet really, and I guess that learning is all part of the plan!

Comment

• marikoegelenberg
        marikoegelenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        oh shush lol you are your own worst critic I love the dimension it gives

A card for a new Great Grandma. took part of the design and added it to the back too ( always do that, it makes the cards look much nicer to have a decent back too. ) Sorry about the fuzzy photos , bad light and funny setting ....

Last edited by nemla; 06-28-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

For a sick friend.

Comment

Wow...such gorgeous cards everyone! I have never thought to use a journal card in a hybrid greeting card. I can't wait to try it out!

Comment

Working...
          X