X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone's cards are so cute!!
    --- TANYA ---

Comment

Great cards! DH and I have an anniversary coming up this weekend. I wonder if I have any journaling cards that would work...
      (Updated signature coming one of these days!)

Comment

• marikoegelenberg
        marikoegelenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sure there will be something!

I made a little card to give with some flowers to a friend. I have to admit I am a little disappointed at how it looks, you can't tell that I spent AGES stitching the little black dots (far tooooooo long!), and I think it wasn't until the yellow flower that I hit a nice and neat strategy. I hope we aren't getting graded on this homework, I'm not sure I'd get a good grade, but the card is sweet really, and I guess that learning is all part of the plan!

Comment

• marikoegelenberg
        marikoegelenberg commented
        Editing a comment
        oh shush lol you are your own worst critic I love the dimension it gives

A card for a new Great Grandma. took part of the design and added it to the back too ( always do that, it makes the cards look much nicer to have a decent back too. ) Sorry about the fuzzy photos , bad light and funny setting ....

Last edited by nemla; 06-28-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

For a sick friend.

Comment

Wow...such gorgeous cards everyone! I have never thought to use a journal card in a hybrid greeting card. I can't wait to try it out!

Comment

Working...
          X