Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #3 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- THE TRIVIA CHALLENGE GAME

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the WEEK #3 Bonfire Gathering... our TRIVIA CHALLENGE GAME!

Here's how it will work tonight... every 5 minutes or so, during the CHAT, we'll post a trivia question (which will also make its way into this thread, eventually, as well). To answer the question... go into the SHOP and use the "search bar" found at the top right corner of the shop page. Type your answer into that bar. If you're correct, it will lead you to ONE product within the store... and if you open that product page and scroll down to the bottom, you'll find a LETTER to collect.

Once you write down all of the letters you find, in the correct order, you'll have a word/phrase. If you think you have the correct word/phrase at the end of the TRIVIA CHALLENGE GAME... you will send it to me in a forum PM (the word/phrase, that is).

Anyone/everyone who sends the correct to me by forum PM before the end of Sunday 7/21 (at 11:59pm PT)... will get this week's BADGE for the WEEK #3 BONFIRE GATHERING!

It's that easy!

So are you ready to play?
    HERE ARE YOUR TRIVIA QUESTIONS
    (and again, your answer (word/phrase) is due to Laura's PMs here in the forum at TDP by end of Sunday 7/21 @ 11:59pm PT)...

(1) What fruit has more genes than a human being?
    (2) What fish will evaporate if left in the sun?
    (3) What is the least expensive and most popular fruit? (choose the cards)
    (4) Someone who is scared of dreams suffers from _______ (fill in that blank w/ a word I'm betting none of us knew before this! haha)
    (5) In the Seinfeld episode "The Marine Biologist"... while pretending to be a marine biologist to impress a woman, George manages to save a beached whale. What does he remove from its blowhole?
    (6) In 2022, which country will host the winter Olympics? (hint: you're "going places" when you find 6 options)
    (7) Complete this sentence from the TV show The Good Place (and yes, you might need google? haha) -- "What the fork is this fake cursing ______?"
    (8) Adult humans have 206 and newborn babies have 300 of these. What are they? (hint: it's in a humble bundle)
    (9) What color was Elvis Presley's hair originally, before he dyed it black? (hint: it's an "element" of surprise)
    (10) Alexander Graham Bell is credited most famously with inventing what? (hint: 9 letters)
    (11) What is the last name of the women's soccer player who just won the Golden Boot award at the recent Women's World Cup?
    (12) Mount _____ is the tallest mountain in the continental US at 14,505 feet.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-23-2019, 01:02 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

Think I guessed correctly......PM sent..... Oh so tried to be too clever
    Second guess was the right one. Received confirmation PM that I had guessed correctly this time with a few more clues!!!
    Last edited by nanascrapper; 07-22-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

PM sent. I think one of the searches isn't working.

Comment

What a fun game it was. Those questions are so neat.

Comment

PM was sent last night and I got it correct. Thanks for the game.

Comment

Sent mine too
            {daydreamer. imagination. dreams. books. night owl. nights. stars. sky. sea. pizza. music. movies & TV series. fairy tales. fantasy. magic. unicorns. pigs. fall. winter. ♋June. kawaii. manga. anime. colours. SiciliaArgentina. family. daughter. aunt. sister}

Comment

Sent a pm

Comment

Sent a PM. Clue #11 doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Sent mine also before the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                    X