Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Mark your calendars! On Thursday, July 11th at 1:00pm ET (10:00am PT), we'll be hosting a chat with a theme -- SCRAPPING HACKS!

That's right... it's SCRAPPING HACK day! Come to the chat room at TDP on Thursday and share your favorite digiscrap tips/tricks/etc. (any little simple thing that you've found makes the scrapping process faster, easier, or more fun!)... and all you'll have to do after the chat, to get credit for this week's event, is create a project that uses at least one of the SCRAPPING HACKS you learn at the event!

We'll get the party started in the chat room at 1:00pm ET (10:00am PT), and we'll all be really looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning some awesome tips/tricks!

We've scheduled this one to make it more possible for our European-based friends to join in... but... no worries if you can't make it to the actual chat, itself, however. We will plan on listing some of the tips/tricks in the forum afterward, and you'll have until the end of CAMP WEEK #2 (Sunday 7/14 at 11:59pm ET) to complete your layout/project. Woohoo!

Sooooo... who's gonna be there on Thursday afternoon?

~ Laura ~

Oh yeah! Me!!! I love learning new tips/tricks!

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      Make sure you bring one with you (LOL! work, work, work!) and we'll see you there on Thursday! haha

Yay, this is my kinda time! 6pm in England, I'll feed the zoo and be ready for a chat to learn some new tips and tricks (it just might take me until Thurs to think of some that I use! ).

Comment

Sorry. Middle of the night for me, but looking forward to what you come up with for this challenge.

Comment

• christellevandyk
        christellevandyk commented
        Editing a comment
        Luckily you can still join in on the challenge even if you miss the chat!
        Keep an eye out for the other chats during Summer Camp - there are a whole range of time slots!

I can't wait to chat to everyone and get all the secret tips and tricks.. Promise I'll share the few I have!

Comment

where are the tips and tricks being posted

Comment

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that Laura will post them when she gets a chance, if she doesn't post the "Tips & Tricks list" here in this thread, I'm sure she will post a link to it here so we can all find it!

• christellevandyk
          christellevandyk commented
          Editing a comment
          It's posted now Elaine, you can find it here:

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/for...e-instructions
      Working...
      X