Clear All

Wwoooow...every one has a great page
    Calista's Stuff

Comment

I've played too

Comment

thank you for the awesome template

Comment

I chose to make minimal changes to the template, as it coordinated so well with the Calista's Stuff "Lifetime" kit as is!

Comment

Thanks for this lovely Template

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

Here is my take. I didn't change much as I like the style of the template. Thank you Meta!

Comment

I added an extra photo to the page. I took my inspiration from the title & sub title on the template.

Comment

Any chance this template will be available for sale for those of us who completely missed this Summer Camp series?

Comment

• Laura Passage
                    Laura Passage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi bjthomas -- it's possible! I'd message the designer directly (Meta Wulandari of Calista's Stuff), and ask? You can find contact info for each of our designers at the top of the first page of their shop at TDP (there are little icons under each person's main store banner image... Meta's shop is found HERE... and the little paper airplane icon links you to their contact e-mail.
                Working...
                X