Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Mark your calendars! On Saturday, July 6th at 7:00pm ET (4:00pm PT), the oh-so-fabulous Nini Lee (of ninigoesdigi) and creative team member Jennifer will host the BONFIRE GATHERING for WEEK #1 of our TDP Summer Camp!

They will be hosting a super-fun SLOW SCRAP for you at that time. We'll get the party started in the chat room at 7:00pm ET (4:00pm PT), and we'll all be really looking forward to chatting with everyone!

No worries if you can't make it to the actual chat, itself, however... as it's a slow scrap you will have just a tad over 24 hours to complete your layout/project, following the instructions that will also get posted here in the forum! Woohoo!

Sooooo... who's gonna be there?

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-02-2019, 01:42 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

I am sooo excited! Summer camp bonfires at Camp Ma-He-Tu when I was a kid is one of my favorite memories! Looking forward to making new ones at TDP!

Comment

Hoping that I will find a wifi connection while away at my family reunion so that I can participate. So fun!!

Comment

me!! me! I'll be there!! I can't wait!!

Comment

...psssst... just a quick heads-up that there was originally a typo on the ad image, above (it said "Thurs 7/6" instead of "Sat 7/6")... but we've corrected it. Just wanted to post a note here, in case anyone was confused at all! The event is definitely being held on Saturday 7/6!

~ Laura ~

Comment

Oh yay! Saturday works so much better than Thursday. Hopefully I’ll be able to join in.

Comment

There will be fun! There will be chat! And there will be gifts!!! Woot woot!! Looking forward to chat with you all!!

Comment

Hope to be there but Saturdays can be iffy!

Comment

I'm going to try and make it - that's 9 am on Sunday for me 'down under' -- will depend on how much World Cup cricket I watch tonight LOL

Comment

Hi. A fellow Aussie here. Thanks for confirming the time here, as I wasn't sure of my calculations. Hope to be there.....Anything special we need to do in preparation or do we just watch this thread?

Comment

• corrin
                      corrin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No special preparations needed, just watch this thread, and follow instructions to join in the chat when it is time (there is a chat tab right up at the top of the page, just under the typewriter logo - the tabs say - forums - gallery - shop - blog - contact - CHAT )

I am excited to be there.

Comment

It will be the middle of the night for me, so hopefully I will catch the next one, but hope you all have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by nanascrapper View Post
                        Hi. A fellow Aussie here. Thanks for confirming the time here, as I wasn't sure of my calculations. Hope to be there.....Anything special we need to do in preparation or do we just watch this thread?
                        Thanks for the heads up corrin.

Comment

15 more minutes!! i can't wait!!

Comment

1-scatter, 2 patterned papers blended, 3 photos, 4 solid papers, 5 brads and buttons (2 brads and three buttons on the flower centers, 6 leaves and flowers
                            This was difficult as there is no title or journaling.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                              ninigoesdigi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sweet page! Thank you.

Sorry I forgot to say that title and journal are OK. I was so worried with people understanding the rules I forgot to say that. But good job on this page anyway!!

I think you meant to post here in the official thread. This thread here was just the pre-event post.
                              http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/for...fire-gathering
                          Working...
                          X