• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A BIG THANKS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIG THANKS

I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you that put on Summer Camp for "us"!!! And for all the designers that had specials and giveaways!!! I love this community of scrapbookers.

Kim

This is a GREAT place with GREAT designers. I am sorry the month of July got away from me.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Jheri - that's quite okay! There's always something going on here at TDP - this month, Pennysavers! Awesome deals in the shop!

I’m glad you had fun Kim, summer camp is pretty good fun all round!

and Jheri, maybe you’ll have more time to play next year!

Comment

• Jheri
      Jheri commented
      Editing a comment
      My daughter and son in law are relocating in September closer to me .. so it was holy crap they gotta find a house to buy time.. whew.. I'm too old for this kind of stress and excitement... LOL
      They found one and move in mid August.

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      yay that they are coming closer to you!! and even bigger yay that they found a house and souds like they are almost ready to move in - moving in England seems to take FOREVER!! hope it all goes smoothyl (so you can get back to scrapping! lol!)

I'm happy to read that you had fun Kim.
    Jheri, maybe next year... and don't forget our regular challenges will come back very soon

----------GAELLE----------

Comment

So glad that you had fun!

Comment

I agree. Summer camp was so fun. I really enjoyed participating. Thanks so much.

Comment

It was fun also thanks to you all! Very happy you had fun too! We have an awesome team here and they did a great job putting this up together!

Comment

I love summer camp too, it is so much fun, never a boring day. Let's not forget about Mess Hall that helps us answer the age old "what's for dinner?" question.

Comment

• corrin
              corrin commented
              Editing a comment
              while my kids are on the school holiday, I get that question for lunch too - ahhhh!

I too, would like to thank all the designers and the support staff for a fun summer camp. This was my first year participating and I look forward to next year. Mess Hall was a nice twist with fun recipes to try. I didn't get to do all the events each week because we were on the road for a lot of it, but I still appreciate the coupons I earned and the free templates.

Comment

Yes already looking forward to Summer Camp next year if you have it again! Either way it was lots of fun! Thanks so much for putting the event together

Comment

yay, so glad you liked it!!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

Working...
                X