X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mocamom
    started a topic WEEK #4 | BONFIRE GATHERING

WEEK #4 | BONFIRE GATHERING

Welcome to Week #4 Bonfire!! Amie and I hope to see you in the chat room HERE, but if you can’t make it DON’T PANIC! I’m going to add the instructions in this thread so you can follow along. Before we get started with the actual scrap and chat, let’s make sure you know the basic rules. First, all pages need to be created using 100% TDP products, which includes freebies or retired products. Second, you have 24 hours to play, so your layout must be posted to the Challenge Gallery by 3:00 p.m. ET on Friday, July 27th. I’d love to see your pages linked in this thread as well please, so we can see each other’s beautiful layouts and leave some love!
    Alrighty then!! Here we go!!

1. Start with a neutral solid background.
    2. Add a half page photo
    Add a strip of pattern paper or two in the middle of your layout.
    4. Use a stamp on your neutral background.
    5. Add a flag to the top right corner.
    6. Add a star to your layout
    7. Use paper strips to add text / story
    8. Add your title
    9. Add your favorite element or two to finish it off.

That's it! Don't forget, you have 24 hours to finish your page and post it here and in the Challenge Gallery. AND Amie has generously offered a surprise for all those who participate! Woo hoo!! You get to earn a badge AND a surprise.

I can't wait to see y'all's layouts. I'll post Amie's and mine at the end. I hope you have as much fun as I am having!
    Last edited by mocamom; 07-26-2018, 04:34 PM.

• maddiesh
    commented on 's reply
    @mocamon 🤭🤭🤭 Can't wait to see your new siggy, then!

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry you missed this one Maddie, but I sure hope you have had fun with the Summer Camp. On a totally unrelated side note, my son was looking over my shoulder this morning and saw your siggy. He wants me to change mine now since you are way cooler than I am. Thanks. Thanks a lot. hehehehe

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    I totally see Mickey Judy!!! What a great way to start your adventure Your layout is so pretty and I truly love the way you angled your work strips. I'm going to be copying that one!!

• Ga_L
    commented on 's reply
    thank you ladies

• maddiesh
    replied
    Oh no! I totally thought it was being held today!!!!!! TT___TT

Leave a comment:

• nanascrapper
    replied
    Thank you for the coupon! Lots of amazing layouts to enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! What a great date. Truly, that is something I would totally enjoy. Glad you had fun and I have to tell you that your page is beyond amazing. I was looking forward to seeing what you came up with Shannon so I'm glad you posted!!!

• shannonc
    replied
    I know I'm a little late but I wanted to share anyway!

Leave a comment:

• mocamom
    replied
    It has been so fun seeing y'all's gorgeous layouts and talking with y'all in the chat room! I just wanted to show you Amie's own layout which started the whole slow scrap!!

Isn't it fantastic?! Her shadowing is amazing and I'm just in awe!

And here is my take on the instructions too.

Apparently I got my left and right mixed up, but hey, it's all okay!!!

Thank y'all again! And Amie has a great surprise for you. She has a coupon for $5 any purchase of $10 or more. One of us will be messaging those that played a coupon code soon! Great job ladies and I hope you have had as much fun with Summer Camp!

Leave a comment:

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful Becky! I love the way you angled that solid small strip of paper and your word strips rock!

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Love this black and white photo and the script is perfect for this page!

• antebellum
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Kim & Amie! The room looked essentially like the photo but with furniture & area rugs. My biggest regret was I did not get photos of it all. I wasn't big into taking pictures back then but this historic one still captures what I remember.

• littlelamm
    commented on 's reply
    I love this so much! This layout just makes me smile.
Working...
X