Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #3 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #3 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!

For the WEEK #3 BONFIRE GATHERING... we will be hosting a fun scavenger hunt with a twist for you! We'll get started in the chat room at 9:00pm ET on Friday, July 20th!

**NOTE** There's no problem if you can't make it to the actual chat, but you'll definitely want to check into the forum ASAP afterward, if you still want to participate... as you will have just 24 hours to participate in the hunt!

I can't wait to chat with ya'll!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-13-2018, 06:19 PM.

I'll be there!

Comment

Oh!!! That is Saturday 21st for me at 10 am and I don't have my usual morning class!!! I will do my best not to have to go out for anything and keep hubby away from my computer

Comment

Fun!! Hope I can make this one!!!

Comment

if I've good count, it will be 3:00AM in France... I couldn't be present in the chat room. but I will play later in the morning

Comment

We're just about an hour away from our fun chat tonight everyone!!!

Comment

Have a little person to read a bedtime story at 9 but will be checking in shortly after if the weather holds out. Tornado watches expire at 9, which is about 40 mins from now, so hopefully by then all will have calmed down.

Comment

• AmieN1
                AmieN1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yikes! Hope to see you for sure then!

• antebellum
                antebellum commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I made it but its still stormy outside lol Not much for calming down I suppose.

In 20 minutes dun dun dun...get your beverages of choice and snacks and if you are really adventorous even even open up Photoshop

Comment

Working...
              X