Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Mark your calendars! On Tuesday, July 10th at 12:00noon ET (9:00am PT), the oh-so-fabulous dawnfarias of Dawn by Design and yours truly will host the BONFIRE GATHERING for WEEK #2 of our TDP Summer Camp!

We will be hosting a super awesome slow scrap for you. We'll get the party started in the chat room at 12:00noon ET, and I'm really looking forward to chatting with you all. And us European girls can join too... as it's gonna be 6:00pm for me in France, for example!

No worries if you can't make it to the actual chat, itself, however... as it's a slow scrap you will have 24 hours to complete your layour.project following the instructions that will also get posted in this thread! Woohoo!

Sooooo... who's gonna be there?
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-08-2018, 10:26 AM.

Damn! That's 1am in Japan . Won't make it this time but will check in when I get up to see what you all have been doing!

Comment

Yay! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Ahhh the perks of working for myself - I think I can make it!

Comment

In my book, hoping to make it!

Comment

Now I am sad because I will have to be at work and will not be able to join in!! Super glad it is a slow scrap that I can do after work.

Comment

That is 5pm for me in England, feeding time at the zoo so probably no scrapping for me, but I am excited to pop in and out of the chatting!

Comment

I'm at work then too so I will have to join in later to complete my layout.

Comment

I'm hoping to be there! The piano teacher will be here and if you've heard my dogs howl while Zach has his lessons, you know that I'd rather be here with headphones!!
                  Save
                  Save

Comment

Yay, it's my day off. I can finally join in!

Comment

Looking forward to it!! If I'm not babysitting, I'll be there for sure!!

Comment

Putting it in my calendar - I'll try to be there!

Comment

Boohoo! I have to work (and with the boss in town and in the room with me, I can't even multitask, and chat while I'm working). Hopefully I can still get a layout done before the deadline though!

Comment

I'm planning on it! Had a lot of fun last week!
                            Happiness is a choice ~ Choose wisely

Comment

I will be there unless chaos breaks out in the next two hours!

Comment

Working...
                              X