Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

The BONFIRE GATHERING for WEEK #1 of TDP's Summer Camp will be a Scrap It & Chat -- and it will be held on Thursday 7/5 at 10:00pm ET (7:00pm PT). It will be hosted by TDP Designer Laura Passage and TDP Creative Team Member Hillary.

If you live elsewhere in the world and need help converting from ET (New York City's time zone here in the USA) to the location where you live... give this handy TIME ZONE CONVERTER a look!

For those who are located in a place where it will be the middle of the night during this first event...
    1. It will be a Scrap It & Chat event. Participants will be able to grab the Scrap It | 2018 June Template for this event -- and will have 24 hours after the chat to complete their project. People who simply want to participate in Scrap It | 2018 for this month, but don't want to use this as a SUMMER CAMP activity... may do that, as well.
    2. Our next Bonfire Gathering event (WEEK #2) will take place during the mid-afternoon hours (based on ET)... in order to vary the event times and make it possible for more people around the world to attend.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-01-2018, 11:18 PM.

My Gallery

Probably a silly question, but will the people who can't make the chat event still have access to the template to participate?

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the template will be available for everyone.

So we can grab the template after the chat (it willl be the middle of the night, so sadly I can't make this chat, but hoping to be at the next one!) - and have 24hours to complete the Scrap It June pages?

Comment

Originally posted by corrin View Post
      So we can grab the template after the chat (it willl be the middle of the night, so sadly I can't make this chat, but hoping to be at the next one!) - and have 24hours to complete the Scrap It June pages?
      That's right Corrin - just remember the 24 hours will run from the chat time (I've been caught out by that before!)

Comment

Sounds like fun!! This is the first time for me so where do I go to join in on Thursday?

Comment

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          hi Tedasgram !

If you look at the black menu strip at the top of this page, there are options for Forum - Gallery - Shop - Blog - Contact - Chat
          The chat room won't open/be online until the day and time of the scheduled chat, but that is the place you will want to go! Hope you have a great time

I have it in my calendar and am hoping to hop in!

Comment

Sounds fun!! Marking my calendar!!

Comment

Working...
          X