No announcement yet.

WEEK #1 | MESS HALL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried the (yummy) salsa recipe and even though I doubled the recipe, it disappeared quickly! I added fresh cilantro, garlic scapes and a few small sweet peppers to enhance the flavors even more. It's definitely a keeper! I think the best part is getting just a bit of a char on the corn.

Comment

TDP Summer Camp Week 1 Mess Hall

Comment

Didn't have time to shop this week so I raided the pantry and took some creative licence with blueberry muffins and chocolate covered blueberries. YUM!

Comment

It tasted so yummy! There's another kind of fish though and I added lots of garlic and onion powder that's why it looked a bit white-y and instead of paprika and cayenne, used dried mexican chili peppers for pozole... I accompanied it with some lettuce and mushrooms and mashed potatoes :3
          Last edited by maddiesh; 07-07-2018, 10:25 PM.
          💎⭐🌹🌑❤️ Gallery | Instagram

Comment

I didn't have any fish in the freezer so I made it with chicken thighs instead. I generally don't fry chicken, so I baked it - it tasted great! I plan on making the recipe with fish in the future. I wanted to try the salsa too, but couldn't make it to the store, so that is a recipe for another day too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X