WEEK #1 | MESS HALL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #1 | MESS HALL

Hello there, and welcome to our official Summer Camp MESS HALL for WEEK #1!

At Summer Camp, MESS HALL is where you go to eat. And with that in mind, each week we'll be posting one full meal (main dish, side dish, and dessert--or sometimes a drink!). To earn a badge for that week... you simply need to try at least ONE of the THREE recipes we share, and then post a photo of the result here in the thread for that week's MESS HALL challenge!

Here's a sneak peek at this week's menu (to see it all, including the recipes, click through and you'll find it on the blog!)...

WEEK #1 MESS HALL

Rules for this week's MESS HALL challenge:
    ---Try making at least ONE of the THREE recipes featured in the blog post linked up above
    ---Start a post in this thread, and post a photo of the result of your cooking adventure (you should use a photo sharing site/service -- not the TDP gallery -- to host your image)
    ---To receive credit toward your MESS HALL badge for WEEK #1, your photo will need to be posted in this thread by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/7.
    ---Have fun, and ENJOY!

~ Laura ~

That looks good. I wish I could just pull myself up to the table and it would be there ready for me LOL.

Comment

I used a frame on Supermatic App & the LetterGlow App to create is 6x4 PL filler card. The spoon and fork came from the WWC_InstaFoodie_MobileFont. Created this on my iPhone. Thanks for the delicious recipe choices.

Comment

Ooooh this was a nice new dish to try out!

Comment

shannonc love your layouts and that you included the recipe right on the page - brilliant!lauriezyskind that looks amazing - I can't believe you made that sweet card on your iPhone - brilliant!

Comment

Here we go.
            Last edited by kimkern72; 07-07-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

These look delicious... I can't do the corn.. Enjoy girls

Comment

I'm a sucker for dessert. Here's mine:

Comment

I'm seeing layouts here, so I hope it's ok that I'm just posting the photo. This was really yummy and I've been in a rut so it was the push I needed to try something new!

Comment

I tried the dessert recipe! I always love dessert. I only had strawberries, but it was still yummy. I made it in miniature form for myself and my kids for snack!
                    Yum!
                    [IMG2018-07-05 15.06.31 by Becky Hart, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

That looks amazing! And all the creations by everyone are fantastic!

Comment

I'm always looking for new recipes and the blackened fish was a winner. I made a salad to go along with it since my husband doesn't like avocados. Thanks for the recipe! I made a salad to go along with it since my husband doesn't like avocados.
                        ]

Comment

I had to try this - served it with tortilla chips to the teenage boys and everyone loved it!

Comment

Okay... I used my terrible phone camera and these aren't the best photos but... here are my versions. Dietary restrictions mean no corn for me so I subbed raw zucchini, and simply because I had salmon in the fridge I used that instead of cod... and they were both great!!! My hubby says 'Thank You' for the new recipes!
                            [img]20180706_153641 by Slfam[/img] [img]20180706_192629 by Slfam, on Flickr[/img]
                            Happiness is a choice ~ Choose wisely

Comment

This was quite tasty. Thanks for the recipes.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...week-1&cat=519

Comment

Working...
                              X