No announcement yet.

WEEK #1 | ORIENTEERING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for such a neat template and for hosting such a fun challenge!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor little guy. I love the look of the metal background paper with the topic of the layout.

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor thing!! <3 Love the rugged pieces of this page like the metal paper and the tire marks and the stitched black arrows. Nice page!

First post here, so hope I'm doing this right.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Daffodils blooming is one of my favorite things. Your layout is lovely.

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the paint and the butterfly stamps your shadowing on the torn paper. Cool!

Last edited by Hillary; 07-08-2018, 12:52 AM. Reason: Adding in your layout. :)

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      Great photos and colors!

I'm not sure how to post in a thread here. New to this forum today and rushed to complete this layout. I don't see my image, so must have done something wrong.

Last edited by Hillary; 07-08-2018, 12:56 AM. Reason: edited to add in your layout.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      If you copy the BB code that you can find circled in my picture and then paste that in here, it will show up.

• Kay S
      Kay S commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your help.

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet boy!! Thanks for playing, even if you had to rush it. Love the sentiment card clipped at the top left.

Thank you for the template!
    Used Dunia Jan Cards, travelog, ad far & away & going places, Sahin around the world & all is bright. Just a real mix of kits and cards...
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited by lauriezyskind; 07-08-2018, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      I love layouts with mixes of everything!! All your little details are so sweet, like the samples with the 1 and the string stapled and threaded through things. Lovely page.

dawnfarias -- is there such as a thing as TOO big of a title? LOL I took a few liberties with your template, but what fun!

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      @Kat_Hansen - absolutely not! LOL. Lovely page - love the pops of color against the black and white and the rotation!

Better late than never huh!?

Comment

Working...
    X