Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUMMER CAMP BEGINS SUNDAY 7/1 -- ORIENTATION BEGINS TODAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMER CAMP BEGINS SUNDAY 7/1 -- ORIENTATION BEGINS TODAY!

Hello everyone, and welcome to our special 2018 SUMMER CAMP sub-forum!

Camp orientation begins today... and if you peruse this sub-forum, you'll learn more information about our camp schedule during July... information about the activities and events we'll be running... and details about how you can earn discounts, freebies, and prizes all month long!

We invite you to acquaint yourself with everything that's on the way to The Digital Press in July!

Camp begins on Sunday 7/1...

~ Laura ~

Is there somewhere newbies can go to learn the basics? Like posting photos, etc... I'd like to participate but need some very simple instructions to get started.
    Happiness is a choice ~ Choose wisely

Comment

Yea! So much fun!

Comment

yeah ! I'm ready !

Comment

Hi. I have tried several times to add my Badge Tracking Card to my post. I can post a link, but no image. When I try t post an image, I either end up with just a X or nothing at all. I am using dropbox. I am following the instructions. I put [IMG] in front, in my post. copied my link URL, then added [/IMG] at the end of the URL link. Can anyone please shed any light on what I am doing. wrong? This is so frustrating! Thanks.
        Last edited by nanascrapper; 06-30-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          I have never hosted an image through Dropbox. Have you ever tried using Flickr? It is a really popular photo hosting site among our creative team.
          Last edited by Hillary; 06-30-2018, 11:22 PM.

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          I used Imgur- a free image hosting site and then just right click the BB code into the thread.
      Working...
      X