This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #4 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

CT Corrin and I are hosting a Slow Scrap right now in the chat room. Feel free to join us now, but here are the instructions as well in case you can't!
    Click here for chatroom

Before we get started with the actual scrap recipe, lets make sure you know the basic campfire rules. First, all pages need to be created using 100% TDP products, which includes freebies or retired products. Also, all pages must be uploaded to the Challenge Gallery by 3:00 p.m. EST on Friday, July 28th. Lastly, HAVE FUN!

We'd love to see your pages linked in this thread too so we can enjoy each other's layouts and leave you some love!

1. use a pattern paper with wood theme or foliage.

2. add any kind of border that is dirt colored. (grey, black, brown)

3. gather your "logs" and add 3-5 strips of pattern paper on the left side in the middle.

4. I like to camp near water, so add a 4 inch circle of any type of blue paper (plain or pattern) on the middle right of your layout.

5. add your tent (photo) in between your logs and the water.

6. add two upside down triangles to the top right area of your layout. let's say that these are your birds.

7. add a campfire (triangle) in front of your tent of any kind of red, orange, yellow, fire colored paper.

8. add a cluster to the bottom of your log pile.

9. add any kind of string or thread element to hang your camp supplies from.

10. add your title

Here is mine using pieces from my Woodland and Polaris kits!

After uploading your layout, send it to Corrin (TDP user name also corrin) in a private message (PM) and I will have a little gift for everyone who completes the slow scrap before the deadline!!

Thanks for the fun chat and instructions. Here's mine:

Comment

Comment

Here's mine, we use more than 1 tent when we camp (hence the more than 1 photo):

Comment

You guys are so fast! jang KAPOH Aussiegirl - please check your messages as you should have one from me!!

Here is my page, my little cluster of hearts and a flower or two were a little chilly, so they huddled closer to the fire (instead of the logs, where there might be creepy crawlies lurking!).
          You guys are so fast, @Jan
          Last edited by corrin; 07-27-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Great instructions, thank you!

Comment

Thank you for hosting. Here's mine:

Comment

Enjoyed the campfire this afternoon.

Comment

Thanks for the challenge - I love seeing the various interpretations of the same set of instructions! Here is mine - I plan to add more journaling (the story behind the corn cob pipe and the Plow Boy tobacco can), but I have to check the "facts" with my mother first!

Comment

Thanks for the challenge!

Comment

Thanks for the fun directions! Here's mine:

Comment

[IMG]Week 4 Bonfire by Becky Hart, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...onfire&cat=519

Comment

Thanks for the chat and slow scrap directions. It was a great way to finish off Summer Camp! Here is my page:

Comment

Wow, such great pages! Thank you everyone for joining in the slow scrap with us! I hope you had fun making your page, and that you have enjoyed summer camp, it is almost finished, so I wish you well if you are completing the last challenge or two!

This slow scrap challenge is now complete, time has run out! I have sent a message to everyone above this post, so please check your PM's, and if you don't see one from me, let me know!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X