Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #4 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #4 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

HEADS UP! Time to mark your calendar for the 4th and final BONFIRE GATHERING of our SUMMER CAMP 2017 event here at TDP!

The BONFIRE GATHERING for WEEK #4 will be held this coming Thursday 7/27 at 3:00pm ET (12:00noon PT). It will be held in TDP's CHAT ROOM... and it will be hosted by Amie of Little Lamm & Co. and the ever-talented and fun Corrin from TDP's creative team.

If you live elsewhere in the world and need help converting from ET (New York City's time zone here in the USA) to the location where you live... give this handy TIME ZONE CONVERTER a look!

See you on Thursday!
    ~ Laura ~

I had a peek at that time converter since I am in a different time zone, and so just for quick reference 3pm ET (15.00) is....

8pm (20.00) - in England - for me
    9pm (21.00) in Paris, France, and Belgium, and South Africa too.
    6pm (18.00) in Sydney or Perth, Australia

We hope you can make it!
    Last edited by corrin; 07-23-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Will this be another activity that we will have 24 hours to complete? I start working this week and will be unavailable during the bonfire.

Comment

• Laura Passage
        Laura Passage commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, definitely! The event will take place at 3:00pm on Thursday and then you'll have 24 hours after that to complete a project, if you want to participate!

It is almost time, an hour from now we will be in the chat room, can't wait to,see you there

Comment

Yay! So excited for my first chat!!! (Crazy right?)

Comment

Here is mine:

Comment

Working...
          X