X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Passage
    started a topic WEEK #3 | MESS HALL

WEEK #3 | MESS HALL

Hello there, and welcome to our official Summer Camp MESS HALL for WEEK #3!

At Summer Camp, MESS HALL is where you go to eat. And with that in mind, each week we're be posting one full meal (main dish, side dish, and dessert-or-cocktail). To earn a badge for that week... you simply need to try at least ONE of the THREE recipes we share, and then post a photo of the result here in the thread for that week's MESS HALL challenge!

Here's a sneak peek at this week's menu (to see it all, including the recipes, click through and you'll find it on the blog!)...

MESS HALL | WEEK #3

Rules for this week's MESS HALL challenge:
    ---Try making at least ONE of the THREE recipes featured in the blog post linked up above
    ---Start a post in this thread, and post a photo of the result of your cooking adventure (you should use a photo sharing site/service -- not the TDP gallery -- to host your image)
    ---To receive credit toward your MESS HALL badge for WEEK #3, your photo will need to be posted in this thread by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/22.
    ---Have fun, and ENJOY!

• mollyscraps
    replied
    Yay! This was delish!

Leave a comment:

• gwalters
    replied
    I decided to make the Slow Cooker Italian Chicken & Peppers. Here is mine:

Last edited by gwalters; 07-22-2017, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    replied
    We enjoyed the Slow Cooker Italian Chicken & Peppers. I think next time, I will double the chicken or use half the peppers & onions. We had it on buns last night and will have the rest over spiral noodles tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Pups_r_Paps
    replied
    I made both the mac/cheese and the chocolate bread.

Leave a comment:

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't even realize that Kraft had a microwave version available. Where have I been?! You're right, can't beat classic comfort food in three and a half minutes! Thanks for giving the recipe a try, KAPOH

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    Haha! When I was a kid, I probably would've had the same reaction as your boys. It was all about the Kraft mac & cheese. Thanks for giving the recipe a try!

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    I've had mac & cheese with cut up hot dogs (mmm!) but have never thought of adding peppers, too. That looks delicious, barbaraj !

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    lorieh, I totally agree about crock pot recipes. It's so nice to put your ingredients in, turn it on, and go on with your day. Thanks for giving the recipe a try. Glad you liked it!

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    Great layout, AZK ! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the mac & cheese.

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, cinderella ! Are those potatoes that you served it over. Looks delicious!

• kbecca
    commented on 's reply
    When I was a kid, it was all about the Kraft mac & cheese in the blue box, so I probably would've had the same reaction to "real cheese" mac & cheese as your son. Haha! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it, LisaDV , and adding a splash of hot sauce on top is a great idea.

• KAPOH
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with your boys-see my layout below!

• KAPOH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• helptheold
    replied
    My husband & I liked the mac & cheese but the boys said it didn't taste right LOL! They've only ever had Kraft Mac & Cheese so I'll have to make it again for them to retry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X