Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #3 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SUNDAY 7/16 at 9pm ET -- CHECK THIS THREAD FIRST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun! Just sent dropbox link to you.

Comment

Just sent mine!

Comment

Fun hunt, sorry I missed the chat but my kids had fun helping me find the items! I sent a PM to Erin

Comment

Thank you for hosting such a fun game! Sent my answers through PM to Erin (miimsgirl).

Comment

I couldn't make it to the chat, but LOVE the i-spy idea! thanks Erin & Meagan!

Comment

That was really fun. I went off to bed immediately afterwards. I just sent my answers in.

Comment

Yep, Dropbox is one of many ways you can share your image. I have gotten at least half of the entries that way.

However, a handful of the image links have been broken

So, if you are sending a Dropbox link, please be sure to do it by using the SHARE button. If you just copy and paste the URL at the top, I will not be able to see the image because Dropbox keeps it private.

To share your image via Dropbox:

1. Navigate to your image in Dropbox (online)
                2. Click the SHARE button
                3. A pop-up should come up - with several options - CLICK CREATE A LINK
                4. Dropbox will then give you a link that will allow me to see your image, that is the link you need to send to me.

If we are still having trouble, then at this point feel free to go ahead and load your image to the gallery - I have everyone that has sent me an image marked down as ON TIME whether I could see the image or not.

And thanks so much to everyone who has played along! It has been so fun to see!
                Last edited by miimsgirl; 07-18-2017, 11:28 AM.

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

If you have sent in your I Spy image make sure you check your messages for your prize!!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

Working...
                  X