Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #3 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SUNDAY 7/16 at 9pm ET -- CHECK THIS THREAD FIRST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #3 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SUNDAY 7/16 at 9pm ET -- CHECK THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hi all!

I'm Erin, and I will be one of your camp counselors in charge of this week's BONFIRE GATHERING... along with Meagan of Meagan's Creations!

For this week's BONFIRE GATHERING... we wanted to change things up a little bit and play a game. We are going to have a scavenger hunt, of sorts!

Do you remember the "I Spy" games when we were kids... in which there were pictures with like a BAZILLION little things in them, and you had to find a select few items?! Well... this game will be just like that. We have made you a very BUSY camp-inspired image, using a bunch of elements/etc. from the July 2017 Special Edition! You can download your own copy of it right here...

[to download the image, simply right-click on it with your mouse and then choose the "save" option and save it to your hard-drive]

^ Download this image ^ before tonight's BONFIRE GATHERING (which will be held at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT)... and then come join us in the CHAT ROOM at TDP!

During the chat, we will give you different items to look for. For example we might say " I SPY 4 ice cream cones!" Then you will look on your copy of the image, and circle the ice cream cones that you find (you can either do this digitally, using your image-editing software... or you can print the image and do it by hand. Your choice!). When you are all finished finding your objects, you will send the image to me (Erin -- aka miimsgirl) using a private message (PM) here in the forum. Meagan will have a little gift for everyone who completes the game.

If you miss our chat, I will also post the directions here in this top post for you to refer to... and you can complete it any time within 24 hours of the chat (i.e. by 9:00pm ET on Monday 7/17).
    This is where I will post the instructions for the I SPY game, for anyone who cannot attend the actual chat at 9:00pm ET (6:00pm PT)...

Last edited by miimsgirl; 07-16-2017, 09:56 PM.

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

oh, this sounds like a lot of fun!!

Comment

First Item on the List: Four Marshmallows!
      ----------MEAGAN-----------

Comment

Item # 2: Two Lanterns

Comment

Item #3- Five trees

Comment

Item #4- I spy 3 animals!

Comment

Item #5- I spy two road signs!

Comment

Item # 6: I Spy 10 Stars!

Comment

Item # 7: I spy 2 rockets!

Comment

Item #8: I spy 3 campfires!

Comment

Item #9: I Spy 2 Backpacks!

Comment

Item #10: I spy an ax!

Comment

Just sent a dropbox link to miimsgirl. Sorry how messy my circles got to be.

Comment

I've never used Dropbox, didn't even know I have an account. But, when I saw jang's post (above) saying she'd sent a dropbox link, I gave it a try. hope it worked.

Comment

This was so fun! Thanks for hosting, Meagan and Erin!

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X