WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

Please note - I'll be checking this thread to send anyone who completes the layout a wee treat! If you haven't received a message from me, please send me a note as I had problems finding some people's usernames x

Hi all - here are the instructions for today's Slow Scrap!

1. Start with a patterned background
    2. Add two ½ inch (5% of the layout) strips of a solid paper on top and bottom of the layout
    3. Add a 4.25 inches horizontal strip in the middle of the layout 4. On top of it, add a 4 inch horizontal strip
    4. On top of it, add a 4 inches horizontal strip
    5. Add two tiny strips of paper in the top right corner - papers or wee tabs
    6. Add two 1.5 inch vertical strip of paper on the right and left of the center papers.
    7. Add two photos on each side of the center paper.
    8. Create a cluster on the bottom left corner of the picture on the left.
    9. Use a round tag below the top left corner of the picture on the right.
    10. Finish up your layout with a title, journaling and a couple more elements to your taste, and you’re done!

Here's the layout from the gallery which inspired this Slow Scrap:

Deanna used Tami Miller's (a former guest at TDP in April 2017) former release Spring in the Air, with a template from Jen C Designs' You've Been Snapped Vol 3 found here: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/You-v...plate-Set.html
    Last edited by jen_c_designs; 07-12-2017, 03:08 PM.

• beckychart
    replied
    I hope I'm not too late... I thought it was going to be on Saturday again and just caught that it was now!!
    I struggled with the one. The layout is still not as symmetrical as I would like

[IMG}Week 2 Bonfire by Becky Hart, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...onfire&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• miimsgirl
    commented on 's reply
    oh my goodness, her tongue!! lol!

• miimsgirl
    commented on 's reply
    i saw that - i think i joined just as the gremlins attacked you - I will look into security for you, lol glad to see you back!

• mollyscraps
    replied

Good times!

Leave a comment:

• Kiana
    commented on 's reply
    I went ahead and did it, since I saw others still turning theirs in last night. LOL. Thank you

• cinderella
    replied
    Thank you for the inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• chloe
    replied
    helptheold and Kiana you have 24 hours to finish the LO, so that means until 2pm today, Thursday, July13th!

Leave a comment:

• KatrinaG
    replied
    Sorry I couldn't join the chat today, but thanks for a fun challenge! Here's my version.

Leave a comment:

• Pups_r_Paps
    replied
    Here's my page from the Bonfire gathering today. Thanks JenCDesigns for hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Kiana
    replied
    Great instructions

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• helptheold
    replied
    Great instructions, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Kiana
    replied
    Originally posted by jen_c_designs View Post
    Please note - I'll be checking this thread to send anyone who completes the layout a wee treat! If you haven't received a message from me, please send me a note as I had problems finding some people's usernames x

Hi all - here are the instructions for today's Slow Scrap!

1. Start with a patterned background
    2. Add two ½ inch (5% of the layout) strips of a solid paper on top and bottom of the layout
    3. Add a 4.25 inches horizontal strip in the middle of the layout 4. On top of it, add a 4 inch horizontal strip
    4. On top of it, add a 4 inches horizontal strip
    5. Add two tiny strips of paper in the top right corner - papers or wee tabs
    6. Add two 1.5 inch vertical strip of paper on the right and left of the center papers.
    7. Add two photos on each side of the center paper.
    8. Create a cluster on the bottom left corner of the picture on the left.
    9. Use a round tag below the top left corner of the picture on the right.
    10. Finish up your layout with a title, journaling and a couple more elements to your taste, and you’re done!

Here's the layout from the gallery which inspired this Slow Scrap:

Deanna used Tami Miller's (a former guest at TDP in April 2017) former release Spring in the Air, with a template from Jen C Designs' You've Been Snapped Vol 3 found here: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/You-v...plate-Set.html
    How long before layouts are due. Or did I miss the deadline?

Leave a comment:

• lorieh
    replied
    Thank you for the fun directions! Here is my page:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X