WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

Please note - I'll be checking this thread to send anyone who completes the layout a wee treat! If you haven't received a message from me, please send me a note as I had problems finding some people's usernames x

Hi all - here are the instructions for today's Slow Scrap!

1. Start with a patterned background
    2. Add two ½ inch (5% of the layout) strips of a solid paper on top and bottom of the layout
    3. Add a 4.25 inches horizontal strip in the middle of the layout 4. On top of it, add a 4 inch horizontal strip
    4. On top of it, add a 4 inches horizontal strip
    5. Add two tiny strips of paper in the top right corner - papers or wee tabs
    6. Add two 1.5 inch vertical strip of paper on the right and left of the center papers.
    7. Add two photos on each side of the center paper.
    8. Create a cluster on the bottom left corner of the picture on the left.
    9. Use a round tag below the top left corner of the picture on the right.
    10. Finish up your layout with a title, journaling and a couple more elements to your taste, and you’re done!

Here's the layout from the gallery which inspired this Slow Scrap:

Deanna used Tami Miller's (a former guest at TDP in April 2017) former release Spring in the Air, with a template from Jen C Designs' You've Been Snapped Vol 3 found here: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/You-v...plate-Set.html
    Last edited by jen_c_designs; 07-12-2017, 03:08 PM.

Thanks for the fun chat and instructions. Love your LO. Mine is somewhat close althogh I like how you have your photos spread out. Here's mine:

Comment

Thank you for hosting, Jen - sorry I missed the chat - didn't get home in time. Here is my layout:

Comment

Obviously, I'm not that good at following directions. But here's mine.

Comment

I missed this as I was running my kids around to summer activities, can I still do a layout and get my badge? I didn't see a time when it was due by.

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            yes helptheold, you can still make a page and get a badge! I am not sure when the closing deadline is, but it is usually 24 hours!
            Last edited by corrin; 07-13-2017, 03:56 AM.

• helptheold
            helptheold commented
            Editing a comment
            Wonderful!

Gremlins attacked my computer while I was at the bonfire. I think maybe you should think about upgrading security at the camp. Fortunately, Super Computer Geek chased them away for me (at least for now), so I was able to complete the challenge.

Comment

• miimsgirl
            miimsgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            i saw that - i think i joined just as the gremlins attacked you - I will look into security for you, lol glad to see you back!

Fun directions! Here's mine:

Comment

Wow... I interpreted some of the instructions WAY different.

Here's mine:

Comment

Thank you for the fun directions! Here is my page:

Comment

Originally posted by jen_c_designs View Post
                Please note - I'll be checking this thread to send anyone who completes the layout a wee treat! If you haven't received a message from me, please send me a note as I had problems finding some people's usernames x

Hi all - here are the instructions for today's Slow Scrap!

1. Start with a patterned background
                2. Add two ½ inch (5% of the layout) strips of a solid paper on top and bottom of the layout
                3. Add a 4.25 inches horizontal strip in the middle of the layout 4. On top of it, add a 4 inch horizontal strip
                4. On top of it, add a 4 inches horizontal strip
                5. Add two tiny strips of paper in the top right corner - papers or wee tabs
                6. Add two 1.5 inch vertical strip of paper on the right and left of the center papers.
                7. Add two photos on each side of the center paper.
                8. Create a cluster on the bottom left corner of the picture on the left.
                9. Use a round tag below the top left corner of the picture on the right.
                10. Finish up your layout with a title, journaling and a couple more elements to your taste, and you’re done!

Here's the layout from the gallery which inspired this Slow Scrap:

Deanna used Tami Miller's (a former guest at TDP in April 2017) former release Spring in the Air, with a template from Jen C Designs' You've Been Snapped Vol 3 found here: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/You-v...plate-Set.html
                How long before layouts are due. Or did I miss the deadline?

Comment

Great instructions, thank you!

Comment

Comment

Great instructions

Comment

• miimsgirl
                        miimsgirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        oh my goodness, her tongue!! lol!

Here's my page from the Bonfire gathering today. Thanks JenCDesigns for hosting.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't join the chat today, but thanks for a fun challenge! Here's my version.

Comment

Working...
                        X