X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorie
    started a topic WEEK #3 | ORIENTEERING

WEEK #3 | ORIENTEERING

Hi everyone. Lorie of LJS Designs here... and it's my turn to be your camp counselor for the WEEK #3 ORIENTEERING CHALLENGE.

Orienteering is another name for "map reading" -- and for the purposes of SUMMER CAMP here at The Digital Press, our "map" is going to be the following layered template that I designed for this challenge.

Here's a look at the template:

DOWNLOAD HAS EXPIRED (it was available during WEEK #3 -- between 12:00am on Sun 7/16 and 11:59pm PT on Sat 7/22)

RULES:

---Create a layout using the layered template found above (you can modify it, rotate it, flip it, subtract from it, etc... it simply has to be recognizable in the end).
    ---Load your final layout/project into the challenge gallery here at TDP by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/22.
    ---Start a post for yourself in this thread, below, and link up your image from the gallery so we can see it!
    ---Have fun!

Here are a couple of fantastic example pages that were created by our site's creative team members...

(created by Barbara Unzen using The Digital Press Firecracker Collab)

(created by Gaelle using Go Bananas by Dawn by Designs)

I hope you're enjoying TDP Summer Camp, and that you have fun with this template! I can't wait to see your pages.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-23-2017, 02:05 AM.

• Lorie
    replied
    Great layout! Your changes worked well.

Leave a comment:

• miminancy
    replied
    I loved this template. Great being able to change to fit my photos.
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...emplateweb.jpg
    Last edited by miminancy; 07-25-2017, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Such a cool page from the background, to the fabulous journal card to all the amazing photos! Wonderfully done.

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Love how that turned out; the photo was perfect for this effect. Great layout!

• mollyscraps
    replied

Photos are courtesy of my friend Deb who makes a trip to Kenya every other year.

Leave a comment:

• helptheold
    replied
    Loved the idea of using one big picture, thanks for the template!

Leave a comment:

• barbaraj
    commented on 's reply
    It's the only one I've tried and I love it. I use it a lot. Which ones do you have?

• Amson
    commented on 's reply
    How exciting to learn these dances. Looks fun!

• Amson
    commented on 's reply
    I have some other topaz plugins but have not purchased Impression. I'll have to go look at it. Do you think it is a good investment?

• Lorie
    replied
    Oh, they look like they are having a grand time. Great two page layout!

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    replied
    I don't see my grandkids that live in Oregon very often (maybe once a year), but their Moms make sure that they take a lot of pictures so I know what is heppening in their lives.

Leave a comment:

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    More great photos! Looks like your niece is doing a great job keeping them busy and has a lot of good memories.

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    What a great set of photos! Looks like everyone had a great time! Love your layout.

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    I like the changes you made to it to make it work for you. And the ice cream looks delish!
Working...
X