WEEK #3 | ORIENTEERING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #3 | ORIENTEERING

Hi everyone. Lorie of LJS Designs here... and it's my turn to be your camp counselor for the WEEK #3 ORIENTEERING CHALLENGE.

Orienteering is another name for "map reading" -- and for the purposes of SUMMER CAMP here at The Digital Press, our "map" is going to be the following layered template that I designed for this challenge.

Here's a look at the template:

DOWNLOAD HAS EXPIRED (it was available during WEEK #3 -- between 12:00am on Sun 7/16 and 11:59pm PT on Sat 7/22)

RULES:

---Create a layout using the layered template found above (you can modify it, rotate it, flip it, subtract from it, etc... it simply has to be recognizable in the end).
    ---Load your final layout/project into the challenge gallery here at TDP by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/22.
    ---Start a post for yourself in this thread, below, and link up your image from the gallery so we can see it!
    ---Have fun!

Here are a couple of fantastic example pages that were created by our site's creative team members...

(created by Barbara Unzen using The Digital Press Firecracker Collab)

(created by Gaelle using Go Bananas by Dawn by Designs)

I hope you're enjoying TDP Summer Camp, and that you have fun with this template! I can't wait to see your pages.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-23-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful layout Gaelle! I love the small changes you made to it! The big black and white photo is beautiful and all the little elements give it the right amount of movement across the page.

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the way you masked one large photo to the photo masks. Great page!

created using Firecracker Collaboration
    Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
    Save

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this Barb! It feels very festive and patriotic at the same time -- ideal for a 4th of July layout.

Thanks for the wonderful template. Here's mine:
    Last edited by jang; 07-16-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, what great photos! I love the green against all the neutral tones you've used. So pretty!

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      What a gorgeous photo! I love that you used all the photo spots for one big picture. The kit you picked is perfect for it.

HEre's mine! Thanks for teh fun template Lorie!

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      What a fun page Amie! I love the mix of colors vs black and white for the photos, so playful. Another great kit choice as well and what a cute bike!

thanks for the template
    --- ASTRID ---

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Such gorgeous photos! The heart ribbon behind the photo is a perfect touch and I love the title work.

Great template! Here's mine:

Comment

• Lorie
      Lorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Your altered photos are fascinating and make for a really unique, pretty layout. I really like the sunset one a lot!

• Amson
      Amson commented
      Editing a comment
      I have some other topaz plugins but have not purchased Impression. I'll have to go look at it. Do you think it is a good investment?

• barbaraj
      barbaraj commented
      Editing a comment
      It's the only one I've tried and I love it. I use it a lot. Which ones do you have?

Fabulous template! Must play!

Comment

Thanks for the template! I loved all the blocks for photos. It was perfect for some vacation photos! Here is my page:

Comment

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        I love layouts like this for vacation photos and you did a great job with it. It looks like you all had a good time too!

Thank you for hosting, Lorie, and for the awesome template! Here's mine:

Comment

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        What a fun page and a fun hobby! Your photos are great and you look fabulous! Great job with the template.

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        what a great idea! I would love to learn to hule too, I have learned one hula (to a Moana song!) - it is such fun, and makes me feel quite graceful!love the coloured frames on your photos!

• Amson
        Amson commented
        Editing a comment
        How exciting to learn these dances. Looks fun!

Here is my resized template.

Comment

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful job on the resize, I like the additional photos for the close ups.

Here's mine. Thanks for the great template.

Comment

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        Fabulous layout. Great photos; they are so full of joy and totally have that Christmas feeling. Love their plaid jammies!

[IMG]Week 3 Orienteering by Becky Hart, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...eering&cat=519

Comment

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks like a great parade! I always love the bagpipes too. That eh? bottle cap is adorable.

Here's mine for the week.

Comment

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful layout! I love how bright and fun it is and that cutie pa-tootie!
    Working...
    X