WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING -- SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS

Lorie from LJS Designs and I are hosting a Slow Scrap right now in the chat room. Feel free to join us now, but here are the instructions as well in case you can't!

Before we get started with the actual scrap recipe, lets make sure you know the basic campfire rules. First, all pages need to be created using 100% TDP products, which includes freebies or retired products. Also, all pages must be uploaded to the Challenge Gallery by 8:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, July 9th. Lastly, HAVE FUN!

We'd love to see your pages linked in this thread too so we can enjoy each other's layouts and leave you some love!

Last edited by mocamom; 07-08-2017, 07:39 PM.

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Hey caliten Carrie! Did you see you got a GSO for this layout?? I TOLD you it was great!!

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Great layout! I love the green frame with his shirt.

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Wonderful page and journaling. I am with Robin, where do I sign up to be part of your clan.

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    I need to go get that font. I love it!

• Joan K
    commented on 's reply
    mocamom - the title is a font (Burnstown Dam). After simplifying the layer of type, I played around with blending modes and styles - not sure exactly what I did to end up with this title, but it was fun and I like the result. Thanks for asking!

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    My thanks to you Robin for co-hosting. I really could not have done it without you. I still have some layouts to look at and comment on, but I need to go to bed now. Looking forward to seeing more tomorrow.

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic title work!! Was that an alpha or did you use a font?

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    So glad you found your way in Dragonhome! This is such a cute layout!

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhh what a cute puppy face! Love the frame you chose!

• mocamom
    replied
    What a great challenge and your layouts were AMAZING! This was such a fun event. Thank you Lorie for hosting this!!

Leave a comment:

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Love that photo! Fantastic layout.

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Great journaling and a fabulous page!

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply
    Great layout. He's such a cutie!

• Lorie
    commented on 's reply