X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jen_c_designs
    started a topic WEEK #2 | ORIENTEERING

WEEK #2 | ORIENTEERING

Hi -- I'm Jen, and I am your camp counselor for the WEEK #2 ORIENTEERING challenge here at TDP'S SUMMER CAMP!

Orienteering is another name for "map reading" -- and for the purposes of SUMMER CAMP here at The Digital Press, our "map" is going to be a layered template that I designed for this challenge.

Here's a look at the template:

DOWNLOAD HAS EXPIRED (it was available during WEEK #2 -- between 12:00am on Sun 7/9 and 11:59pm PT on Sat 7/15)

Here is an example page that was created by one of our site's creative team members, Heidi ...

[credits -- Summer Camp Week #2 Orienteering Template | by JenC Designs and Good Stuff by Anita Designs]

And here is another example page that was made by TDP creative team member Robin:

[credits -- Summer Camp Week #2 Orienteering Template | by JenC Designs and Firecracker kit | by TDP Design Team July 2016 collab]

Rules for this week's ORIENTEERING challenge:
    ---Create a layout using the layered template found above (you can modify it, rotate it, flip it, etc... it simply has to be recognizable in the end)
    ---Load your final layout/project into the challenge gallery here at TDP by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/15
    ---Start a post for yourself in this thread, below, and link up your image from the gallery so we can see it!
    ---Have fun!

Save
    Save
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-16-2017, 01:52 AM.

• Celticbabe
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you jen_c_designs and Dragonhome!

• Joan K
    replied
    I modified the template just a bit to increase the size of the main photo - a square did not work with the photo I wanted to use - so this worked well to expand the square photo to encompass the two smaller photos next to it. Nice template for a group of photosl

Leave a comment:

• KatrinaG
    replied
    Here is mine:

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    commented on 's reply
    Such a sweet face!

• Heidi Nicole
    replied
    Stunning layouts! I just absolutely love this template and how versatile it is! Great job, friends!

Leave a comment:

• Lorie
    replied
    So many wonderful pages! What a fun template.

Leave a comment:

• Stefanie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    replied
    I'm back with my page :

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    here is my page, thanks for the template!

Leave a comment:

• beckychart
    replied
    Great template! Thanks! Here's my layout:

[IMG]Week 2 Orienteering by Becky Hart, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...eering&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• shannonc
    replied
    Here's mine!

Leave a comment:

• Kiana
    replied
    Thanks for the great template

Leave a comment:

• jen_c_designs
    commented on 's reply
    You're very welcome! I love your page Anne! I really like that you've used papers instead of photos - it shows the diverse possibilities you can use with the template! What a handsome wee fellow you have! x

• jen_c_designs
    commented on 's reply
    Mmmmm ... these look delicious! Makes me thirsty - and was to try these - I've never had them! Thank you for taking part!
Working...
X