WEEK #2 | ORIENTEERING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #2 | ORIENTEERING

Hi -- I'm Jen, and I am your camp counselor for the WEEK #2 ORIENTEERING challenge here at TDP'S SUMMER CAMP!

Orienteering is another name for "map reading" -- and for the purposes of SUMMER CAMP here at The Digital Press, our "map" is going to be a layered template that I designed for this challenge.

Here's a look at the template:

DOWNLOAD HAS EXPIRED (it was available during WEEK #2 -- between 12:00am on Sun 7/9 and 11:59pm PT on Sat 7/15)

Here is an example page that was created by one of our site's creative team members, Heidi ...

[credits -- Summer Camp Week #2 Orienteering Template | by JenC Designs and Good Stuff by Anita Designs]

And here is another example page that was made by TDP creative team member Robin:

[credits -- Summer Camp Week #2 Orienteering Template | by JenC Designs and Firecracker kit | by TDP Design Team July 2016 collab]

Rules for this week's ORIENTEERING challenge:
    ---Create a layout using the layered template found above (you can modify it, rotate it, flip it, etc... it simply has to be recognizable in the end)
    ---Load your final layout/project into the challenge gallery here at TDP by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/15
    ---Start a post for yourself in this thread, below, and link up your image from the gallery so we can see it!
    ---Have fun!

Save
    Save
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-16-2017, 01:52 AM.

Thank you for the wonderful template. Here's mine:
    Last edited by jang; 07-09-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• LisaDV
      LisaDV commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE this page!!! We just got our first egg laying chickens with a rooster, so I'm a bit chicken/rooster crazy right now.

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      The chicken coffee mug shelf is my favorite!!

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      What a stunning layout! I love it!

I like that there are so many photo spots!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too!! I like LOTS of pictures when I take them for a family activity!

Comment

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      This is amazing! What a gorgeous place - and an even more stunning layout!

...just a quick BUMP to let everyone know that the .PAGE files for this WEEK #2 template were just added to the download zip this morning. If you want/need .PAGE files for your scrapping software, you can download the zip file again and you'll find what you need!
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

• beckychart
      beckychart commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Thanks!

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Laura! My apologies to all .page users!

Comment

Great template!Thanks for sharing! Here's my layout using Dunia Designs' Hello July papers, elements & cards.
    Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
    Save

Comment

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Love your layout Barbara! Looks like an amazing day for all - and congratulations to Brendan!

My page using Anita's kit "Milestones"

http://

Comment

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this - black & white photos really capture the personality of the people we love in the photos! Thank you for taking part - I love your layout!

Thank you so much for hosting and for the great template! Here's mine:

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww, what a precious face!!!

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this photo - he looks so proud! You've created a gorgeous layout capturing such an important milestone! Thank you for taking part!

Thank you for the template!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Great kit choice Stephanie. That kit is perfect for my zoo pictures. I thank you but my wallet does not

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Your photos are amazing! What a wonderful selection of photos - looks like the wee ones had a brilliant day out! Thank you for taking part Stephanie!

I finally made the chocolate chip cookies from last week's blog. It was the perfect subject for this week's template.

LOL - Just noticed I put the wrong date on this page - I must be living in the past because I put 7/9/15 instead of /17! Glad I saw it before I printed.
    Last edited by Pups_r_Paps; 07-10-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      you made these wonderful cookies and yet you didn't bring them to the slow scrap chat. humph. (just teasing you - you scrapped this beautifully!)

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how you've captured the whole process! And I adore the subject matter - fresh homemade cookies are the best! Thank you for taking part!

nice template

Comment

Thanks for the fun template Jen!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol mocamom I don't remember! I think Target or Walmart!

• gwalters
      gwalters commented
      Editing a comment
      Great layout - love it!

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Amie! And once again you've made an amazing layout - I always love yours! Thank you so much for taking part x

Sully & Julian just starting playing T-ball. They enjoy playing the game a lot and look forward to every practice & game.

Comment

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh the memories - I loved t-ball - I lost my ability to play once I "graduated" to softball! I prefer hitting a ball when it's in one predictable place! Sully and Julian look fantastic! Thank you for taking part!

Comment

• jen_c_designs
      jen_c_designs commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky kiddos! It's always fun to make Christmas work for you - starting early is a great way to go. Looks like an amazing time of passing on traditions/celebrations x Thank you for taking part in the challenge!
Working...
X