Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #2 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

We're all about giving everyone advance notice about things around here...

...and so with that in mind, we wanted to announce today that the BONFIRE GATHERING for WEEK #2 of TDP's Summer Camp will be held on Wednesday 7/12 at 2:00pm ET (11:00am PT).It will be hosted by Jen Cairns of Jen C Designs and ChloƩ from TDP's creative team.

If you live elsewhere in the world and need help converting from ET (New York City's time zone here in the USA) to the location where you live... give this handy TIME ZONE CONVERTER a look!

More info to follow soon (and meanwhile, don't forget about the first BONFIRE event, which is still scheduled to take place on Sat 7/8 at 7pm ET)!

Added by Me - aka Jen C Designs!
    I'm going to be posting the instructions here as well as in the chat room. I'll also post the layout which inspired this Slow Scrap so you can see where the instructions came from!

Last edited by jen_c_designs; 07-12-2017, 11:52 AM.
    ~ Laura ~

Yayyyy! It's going to be fun!

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

I will do my best to be present for the chat. but not sure...

Comment

I can't wait - all kicking off in 1 hour!

Comment

• shannonc
            shannonc commented
            Editing a comment
            wait a sec... 1 hour? I thought it was at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. EST -- that's 2.5 hours from now...

• jen_c_designs
            jen_c_designs commented
            Editing a comment
            I made an error on the timing - it starts in just under 10 minutes - terribly sorry!

Starting noooooowwwww! Woot!!

Comment

Didn't know where to ask this, so doing it here. Is there a time already scheduled for week 3? It helps me to plan my week and have it on my schedule.

Comment

Working...
            X