• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KimB
    started a topic WEEK #4 | ORIENTEERING

WEEK #4 | ORIENTEERING

Hi everyone... KimB here!

It's my turn to be your camp counselor for this WEEK #4 ORIENTEERING CHALLENGE. YAY!

Orienteering... meaning "map reading" -- and for the purpose of this challenge, your "map" will be the layered template that you can download below. Here's a look...

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

RULES OF THIS CHALLENGE:
    ---Create a layout with a SUMMER/OUTDOORS theme... using the layered template found above (you can modify it, rotate it, flip it, etc... it simply has to be recognizable in the end)
    ---Load your final layout/project into the challenge gallery here at TDP by 11:59pm PT on Saturday 7/29
    ---Start a post for yourself in this thread, below, and link up your image from the gallery so we can see it!
    ---Have fun!

Here are a few example pages that were created by TDP creative team members Gaelle and Amy...

(created by Gaelle using Monthly Chronicles - Gallivant)

I hope you have been enjoying TDP Summer Camp so far... and that that you have fun with this event, too!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-22-2017, 03:52 PM.

• Dragonhome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KimB
    replied
    Great job on the template girls and so glad you have have enjoyed using it. Left you all some loving in the gallery... WOOP. Thanks sooo much

Leave a comment:

• helptheold
    replied
    Thank you for the template!

Leave a comment:

• nanascrapper
    replied
    Hi this is my page for Week #4 Orienteering.http://

Leave a comment:

• Celticbabe
    replied
    Here is mine:

Leave a comment:

• beckychart
    commented on 's reply
    I love the stitches you added!

• beckychart
    replied
    Thanks for another fun template!

[IMGWeek 4 Orienteering by Becky Hart, on Flickr[\IMG]

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...eering&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• Joan K
    replied
    This one is really hot off the presses! Last night we attended a performance of "Kids From Wisconsin," a group of talented 15-20 year olds who are selected from auditions to travel the state during the summer months singing, dancing and playing a wide variety of music. My cousin's son is in the group for his second year. The music was upbeat and the show was awesome!

Leave a comment:

• KimB
    replied
    FANTASTIC!! So much fun seeing just how everyone creates with the template in their own way.. and gosh these layouts all have me itching to scrap! Amazing inspiration girls. XXX

Leave a comment:

• Kat Hansen
    replied
    Yay! I got a page done!! Fireworks on the beach in Hawaii screams summer and outdoors to me!

Leave a comment:

• cinderella
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gwalters
    commented on 's reply
    I love it, too!

• gwalters
    replied
    Thank you for hosting and for the beautiful template!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X