Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK #1 | BONFIRE GATHERING --- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

The BONFIRE GATHERING for WEEK #1 of TDP's Summer Camp will be a Slow Scrap (based on S'Mores!) & Chat -- and it will be held on Saturday 7/8 at 7:00pm ET (4:00pm PT).It will be hosted by Lorie Starcher of LJS Designs and Robin from TDP's creative team.

If you live elsewhere in the world and need help converting from ET (New York City's time zone here in the USA) to the location where you live... give this handy TIME ZONE CONVERTER a look!

For those who are located in a place where it will be the middle of the night during this first event...
    1. It will be a Slow Scrap event, meaning that you can come to the forum to find the instructions sometime in the 24 hours after the actual event takes place. We'll post the full instructions, and everyone will have 24 hours to complete their project.
    2. Our next event (WEEK #2) will take place during the mid-afternoon hours (based on ET)... in order to vary the event times and make it possible for more people around the world to attend.
    ~ Laura ~

I am looking forward to seeing a lot of you at the Bonfire Saturday night! If you can't make it, I will see you in the forum! Until then, enjoy Summer Camp!

Comment

I'm super excited to chat with y'all! And I'm even more excited to see what you do with Lori's fabulous instructions!!
      Save
      Save

Comment

It will be 1am here. I think i will sleep . But i'll see you in the forum

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

My sleep time too, but Anne PC I will be hosting one for us European Time zones later in the month.
          Thankfully 24 hours is enough time to play along. Looking forward to it.

Comment

We'll most likely be out at the lake house- so no scrapping for me- maybe chatting from my phone!? I will be all over that slow scrap though on Sunday!

Comment

Is everyone ready to make some s'mores at the chat tonight? I am!

I am so excited to host, that I created this little freebie for everyone who attends tonight.

Can't wait to see you there!

Comment

unfortunately it will be my sleep time...

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Great alpha

Comment

Working...
                  X