No announcement yet.

WEEK #2 | LETTERS HOME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love how this turned out, journaling can be hard for me.

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh this is lovely! Love it that you gave it a go and it turned out so well. What a sweet memory to document as well - even if not everything went to plan, I'm sure you guys had fun!!! Thanks for playing along.

Great challenge. Here is mine

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      Kiana, this is such a unique perspective to putting your thoughts down! I know we can all be a bit more thankful for the loves in our lives - whatever shape and form it comes in. Love that you included a photo of yourself and the wavy space used for journaling. Thanks so much for playing with me.

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Shivani - I am true romantic at heart so writing a letter to love was perfect for me.

Here is my page for this week#2 Letters Home Challenge

http://

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      How cool is this?!!!! I love reading about all your memories around camp fires. And of course how they used to do it before - probably more unadulterated and focused on more human connection and having a good time together! Thanks for playing with me!

I wrote a letter to my husband about our 15 year anniversary!

[IMG]Week 2 Letter home by Becky Hart, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...r-home&cat=519

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      How sweet! Congrats on 25 years!!! That's tremendous and here's to many more happy ones ahead of you I love that cute torn hearts paper on both side of the layout - giving it harmony and of course the sweet photos of you two together. Thanks so much for playing here with me!

Here's mine using Meg Design's Eternal

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      This is fab Shannon! What a lovely capture there. I love the script paper as the background and that you have shaped your journaling around the big word art! Its lovely to put you thoughts down like this. Thanks for playing here with us!!!

Love you Babo!

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I love this story of how you met with your other half. What a perfect template to choose for this and love that your journaling is split between top and bottom - helping the eye travel all over the page and notice all the great details.Thanks for sharing this with us here!
Working...
X