• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glue question…

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrin
    started a topic Glue question…

Glue question…

My niece just had a little baby and wants to make a scrapbook for her - wonderful idea of course! We live in England and so don’t have the fabulous craft stores that some of you lucky Americans have, but she asked me what is the best glue to use, and I thought I’d ask you! Is there a perfect glue for hybrid scrapbooking? Thanks.

tagging a few hybrid genius ladies - SandyPie Donnatopia Oscaralley @nicolesetler
    Last edited by corrin; 07-17-2021, 11:51 AM.

• caliten
    replied
    One of the nice things about digital is not having to worry about adhesive, but back in the day when I actually used physical products, I used Stampin’ Up adhesives. I swore by that stuff and thought that it was worth the cost. Now, a decade later, the little sticky dots and squares are still holding up, but most of the “sticky trail” (I don’t remember what it was actually called, but there was an appliance that laid down a line of double sided tape) is no longer sticky so many of my old pages are now interactive (in that they fall apart when you turn the page and need to be put back together). So if 10-15 year old Stampin’ Up continuous adhesive is an option, I don’t recommend it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X