Shop Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Issue

Hi, is anyone else having an issue logging in to the shop and purchasing? I keep adding things to my basket and they are disappearing and I end up with an empty basket?! (perhaps it's my wallet trying to rein me in..)

Are you logged in when you start adding things to your basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
      Are you logged in when you start adding things to your basket?
      Hi Hillary, I try to login and it keeps reverting to 'login'

Comment

Hi ClaireG -- oddly, one of our creative team members had this same issue a week or so ago, and a couple of customers have written us about it since -- and it appears that a new browser update was delivered to some people's browsers that relates to this. For those who received the update but haven't cleared out their browser history/cache, it seems as though this problem is occurring (because it messes w/ the browser cookies in some way -- meaning it's messing with the browser's ability to have a "memory" for what's taking place in the browser session).

Anyway, long story short... our creative team member found that once she cleared her browser history/cache and then closed down the browser and rebooted it, it fixed the problem and she was all set again. So far, this also seems to be the case with all of the customers who have run up against it, as well.

Give that a try... and let us know if you're still having trouble afterward, OK? Hopefully that will solve it for you, easy peasy, though!
        ~ Laura ~

Comment

Laura Passage - great tip, totally worked! In my case I had to restart my machine after I cleared my cache, but according to my IT hubby, I was long overdue for a cache clear out (eye roll), thanks xx

Comment

Working...
          X