Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Life 2020? Maybe a monthly template?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Life 2020? Maybe a monthly template?

I have done PL since 2013. I've got them all done and printed (except for 2019 -I'm waiting for a sale). I hate to stop now. But I'm fairly burned out. My 2 oldest kids are almost 16 and not very cooperative for photos.

I haven't started 2020. I feel paralyzed about what templates and what format to take this year.

Can somebody recommend some monthly templates? Any suggestions? I need fresh inspiration and a 2020 plan.

Have you looked at Cornelia Design's Templates?

When my children got older I switched to a monthly overview style and did other layouts for events like Birthdays and Valentine's Days etc when I would have photos. You could still do those in a regular pocket style.

Comment

Yes! I saw those and think they are gorgeous! I was considering those! Just need to think about how to modify them for a "title" for each month. Great looking templates!

Comment

abm234 - maybe something a little different, but Anita does great template album packs -- like this one: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/A-sto...ed-vol.11.html
        ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Originally posted by Kat Hansen View Post
          abm234 - maybe something a little different, but Anita does great template album packs -- like this one: http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/A-sto...ed-vol.11.html
          I got bought a few of those to scrap a trip but didn't think about using them for PL. I will consider that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by abm234 View Post

I got bought a few of those to scrap a trip but didn't think about using them for PL. I will consider that. Thanks.
            Let us know what you decide - and hope you'll share your pages in the gallery with us, too!

Comment

I'm going with Cornelia's Pocket Basics! I hope she continues the series! Off to purchase now!

Comment

Just saw Dunia's templates and think I might combine the 2. I wonder if that will look ok? I'll probably buy them today and then they will be on the penny sale!

Comment

Originally posted by abm234 View Post
                  Just saw Dunia's templates and think I might combine the 2. I wonder if that will look ok? I'll probably buy them today and then they will be on the penny sale!
                  There's some super bargains to be found, that's for sure! As for what it will look like ... that will be the fun part - just play!

Comment

What if you switched from a daily photo to one weekly? Sometimes I struggle with creating a double spread per week that I considered going to just 1 page a week, which would call for less photo's. I stuck with a 2-page spread for this year, but I think for next year I'm going to change it to one page a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X