Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hybrid Traveller Notebooks - which paper?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Traveller Notebooks - which paper?!

I am thinking about trying a hybrid travellers note book, there are so many lovely templates for these now, and I fancy trying one, but I'm wondering what thickness of paper do you use to print on? Thick enough to hold it's shape even with all the printer ink on, but not too thick to make it too chucky of a book! So, clever hybrid people, what is the perfect gsm?! thanks

I prefer 65 lb/176gsm which is a medium grade of cardstock. It works flawlessly with my Canon TS9020 printer for printing my hybrid digitals and cardstock.
    I stock up on the Neenah (Creative Collection) Basic White Premium Cardstock that can be found at Target. I prefer a crisp white cardstock and it's the best I've found so far.
    Hope this helps!
    ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

Thanks, that helps!

Comment

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome! Also, if you have a Sam's Club membership, in the office section there is a HUGE pack of the exact type of Neenah bright white cardstock for under $12. Crazy good deal!

I use the same as Wendy- mine do sometimes get a little thick but that is because all the goodies I put in and often with pop up dots for dimensions. Here is a "hybrid how-to" post on starting a Travelers Notebook- you might find a few tips here http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...lers-notebook/ I can't wait to see what you make!

Comment

Working...
      X