Full Sheet Alphas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Sheet Alphas

So here's a question. When you purchase an alpha set that is just one big file with all the letters together, how do you go about using them? Do you take the time and split them up into their own individual letter files, or bring it into your project as the whole sheet and crop what you need at the time? I must say, I rather prefer having a download with all the individual files, but have gotten a couple alpha kits with the whole alpha as one file. What's your process for those full alpha kits?

I prefer the separated alphas- but if I only get a full sheet- I just pull it in to cc, use my square marquee tool to select the letter I want, then ctrl J to copy (repeat for all my letters needed) then select & drag those into my layout. There is a bazillion different ways to use them I imagine- but that's how I do it!

Comment

Originally posted by AmieN1 View Post
      I prefer the separated alphas- but if I only get a full sheet- I just pull it in to cc, use my square marquee tool to select the letter I want, then ctrl J to copy (repeat for all my letters needed) then select & drag those into my layout. There is a bazillion different ways to use them I imagine- but that's how I do it!
      What she said
      I do the same thing.

Comment

A past Creative Team Member wrote a blog post about this once. You can find it HERE.

Comment

I must say that I also prefer the individual letters, but if not I use the same marquee tool and ctrl-j method.

Comment

Working...
          X