grr argh PS error?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grr argh PS error?

So i keep getting this weird thing happen in my Photoshop (I use photoshop CC). Does anyone know what causes this? my layer styles get "blacked out" and locked somehow. Is this a feature or mode I'm accidentally turning on not realizing it?

ps errorissue

have you tried rebooting your computer? I have never seen that.

Comment

I have. and I have to close PS when this happens to make it go away. I don't even know what to call this so I don't know how to look up ideas online either!

Comment

I have never had this happen so I'm not really much help. Does closing and reopening PS fix it? When it happens, is it all the layers that are affected or just one?

Comment

• g8rbeckie
          g8rbeckie commented
          Editing a comment
          closing and re-opening PS fixes it, and I'm unable to access any of my layer styles except the one that was active at the time the issue occurs. I'm still able to flip through my layers and move them around, but I can't apply any layer styles until I close and re-open PS.

That's crazy! I haven't ever seen that either. Do you have TONS of styles loaded? I was having issues and once I cleared out my styles it helped A LOT! I just reload whatever I'm currently working with & then delete again to keep them pretty low.

Comment

• g8rbeckie
          g8rbeckie commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. I only have a few, just the standard ones that came with PS and the 10 or so I've created myself! it's so weird. It happens to me once or twice a week and I have to close and re-open PS. super irritating.
      Working...
      X